Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates

Just two things I would like to discuss:

1. Those two headless operatives: When you are in the final rank / tier of your syndicate, I feel that we should be given the option whether or not we want the operatives to spawn. This is based on my experiences regarding:

a) During reload of weapon, opening of caches or picking up ayatan sculptures ect, you would find that you told the operative to hold position, even though you never stopped and looked towards the operative before giving the "command". 

b) In all missions, I find them to be useless. With spy and rescue, I leave them at spawn for the most obvious reason that they alert enemies near the objective. In capture, exterminate and sabotage, well not much to say. For excavation, mobile defence, interception, hijack and survival, they barely survive the duration of the mission and when they run their own course, they die. With defence mission they can help but then again that's why you have squads.

c) With the tile sets that use lifts, its like they aren't programmed for that as I find in all cases they clip through the lift and spawn on the map but nowhere near where I was or where I am heading to.

2. Medallions: If you go through all the trouble of exploring every corner of the map, are you guaranteed to find all 8? I have found that in some cases I am mostly missing that final one. Also, I would like to find out whether I am not the only one regarding the following: Let's say you are member of Hexis and Suda, your friend is part of Loka and Perrin, has it happened that you can't see the medallions of the syndicate your friend belongs to? If so, why?

Medallions:

All medallions SPAWN, but there are some tilesets and locations that are only randomly accessible (grates that can only sometimes be broken etc.) You should at least be able to see the marker on your map for a medallion you can't find a way to get to if you search long enough.

If you are not a member of a Syndicate you won't see their medallions. Just sign up for all of them, the medallions spawn even if you're the most hated hate they ever hated.

I agree, the operatives are very useless. And the reason why you can't see the other player's medallions is because you do not belong to their faction. Even players in the same faction that are not high enough rank to unlock the Syndicate missions can't see the medallions if they join a say a Genral in Steel Meridian or a Genius on Cephalon Suda. 

7 hours ago, Genesis7000 said:

You could see the Medallions sometime in the past a friend of meridian help me search the perrin and found some.

That is why I asked, because I was certain I could help friends in the past, but 

7 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

If you are not a member of a Syndicate you won't see their medallions

I can't remember any specific update/patch if this was changed, thank anyway.

7 hours ago, NSAlovesMe said:

I agree, the operatives are very useless.

However I don't see this changing soon TM

16 minutes ago, RTFT.NL said:

I can't remember any specific update/patch if this was changed, thank anyway.

It must be more than a year ago, because one of the first things I remember my friend who got me into the game saying is, "Can you see this?" while standing at an empty spot of ground.