Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nitain & Argon Crystal farming Help

(XBOX)Gus Man B

Question

Hi Everyone.

I need advice on how to farm this rare resources.  I do not have Access to the rest of the  Void yet only what is linked to Europa and only just reached Uranus. I have only been able to get 1 Nitain from an Alert but I need a lot to start building the Warframe parts I have and some weapons. As to the Argon how can I get more, most  of the weapon blueprints I have require at least 1-2 of this. 

Any Help would be Appreciated!!

Edited by (XB1)Gus Man B

12 answers to this question

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)Listed mia 510 said:

Correct after 24 hours the argon will have deteriorated and no longer be useable or in your inventory.

Sort of.

Actually, it's a bit more complicated than that, so I'll refer you to the wiki which has examples and everything.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Argon

See the notes section for a detailed example that walks you through how it works.

ETA:

A quick summary is that you don't lose argon crystals that you just farmed after the first daily reset.  You do lose half of them every subsequent reset after that until you have none left.

Edited by (XB1)R3d P01nt
Added info

I see will take a look.

I had some luck last night farming in the void and got some stuff built.

I have one left so interesting to see what happiness, I find doing Extirmination missions works for me as I get time to search the rooms. And I found a Sculpture too, vary cool!

I also got another Nitain from an Alert, hope there are more  tonight, need to get my Nekros built.

Edited by (XB1)Gus Man B