The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Or Trinity

Eso233

Question

I have a Mag and I'm getting Glaive, so essentially Mag 2.0. I'm making a Sniping Banshee. But I want to buy one more warframe, either Volt or Trinity, simply because I like Volt's skills and Trinity seems like an awesome unexpected Tank. Which is better for a mission runner who likes to solo/explore his missions, do things somewhat stealth-like and quickly but likes to go toe to toe with his bosses, and in team play likes to play an offensive support position?

Note if I'm Trinity, I would not be doing super duper healer commander, but spamming Link and Gram pounding Jackal in the face. And if I'm volt I would be ninja running all over the place.

Edited by Eso233

4 answers to this question

I would go with Trinity. And Trinity is definitely a tank. Its restoration abilities are just awesome to use. But then again it becomes quite boring to play with Trinity as she does not have any cool offensive abilities.

She is also terrible at crowd control, so wouldn't recommend her on Corpus and Grineer defense missions.

Trinity is just AWESOME when it comes to down to taking out bosses, especially Solo. Its like she is always in 'God Mode'.

Energy will never deplete because of Energy Vampire and you simply wont die because of her health restoration abilities. Definitely one the best frames for high level missions i.e 45 and up.

I do have Volt but I don't use him much.He only seems to shine against Corpus. Regardless Volt was never among my favorite Warframes.

Go for Trinity if you farm bosses alot.