Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Steel/Eros Event

JustNaes

Question

Hi guys!

I was wondering if the event rewards from said events (quick steel sigil, oro decoration, and eros decoration) will come back. I wanted to know if it would be exclusive like Excalibur Prime or it will rotate back when they decide to have another quick steel event or valentines day event.

Also wondering if I could earn the John Prodman poster from the current iteration of the index from the Glast Gambit

4 answers to this question

The exclusiveness of Excal Prime and the Eros and Oro decoration are two very different things.The Oro ornament came with a new Conclave mode, so maybe DE would add it for future new Conclave modes. Eros ornament may come back next year, because it was for a Valentines event..

Also, John Prodman poster is not exclusive, meaning you can get it whenever you want.

15 minutes ago, icecream011 said:

The exclusiveness of Excal Prime and the Eros and Oro decoration are two very different things.The Oro ornament came with a new Conclave mode, so maybe DE would add it for future new Conclave modes. Eros ornament may come back next year, because it was for a Valentines event..

Also, John Prodman poster is not exclusive, meaning you can get it whenever you want.

whenever is kinda.. ehhh

given u need to do endurance for 1 hour and then actually kill john with his supreme Kamehameha atttack of awesomeness :v

it's not for everyone c.c

With the current hate for Conclave and the outcry of salt from a portion of the forum and in game community I will be surprised if DE does another Conclave event at all. For the Quick Steel.. not sure, the Eros one probably next Valentines day and HOPEFULLY, and my personal favorite, the snow day event will come back at the end of the year... nothing more fun than pelting friends with snow balls and beating them with candy canes!