Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Kuva missions

Ol_Snappy

Hey guys. I'm not sure about you, but am I the only one who hoped for more than some casual missions with a Kuva sidequest thrown in?

We have spies, exterminates, captures etc with the secondary objective being 'find a braid, steal Kuva, profit' (although it may as well be the primary objective because we wouldn't have started the mission for it otherwise). Why don't we have something more interesting to do? Something that gives a greater reward for our efforts and that we won't grow tired of as quickly as standard Kuva missions. Let's be honest, I'm not the only one who's only started farming Kuva when I get the 3 hour resource booster from daily logins.

Kuva Fortress is still completely unused, except for a couple of sortie missions that we get occasionally. Why don't we have a Kuva Raid on the place? Surely you can't expect the Queen to just be scavenging Kuva from random planets without storing any of it? And surrrreeely we haven't denied her all of it from every Kuva siphon or flood we've ran. Who doesn't think a Kuva Vault would be an awesome addition to the Fortress tileset? We'd have something to do to get a large amount of Kuva at once and break away from the drawl of picking up a measly ~600 Kuva from siphons and ~1200 from floods.

And while I'm talking about the addiiton of things to the Kuva Fortress tileset, why isn't there an endless Kuva mission? An endless mission to give us more kuva? A Kuva mission to give us more endless!? It'd be amazingly time efficient to be able to run hour long survivals and excavations defenses and get Kuva as a mission reward. Lots of people still need it to reroll rivens (the currency of the game right now) and with the current max cost being 3.5k Kuva for a single reroll, you can imagine how incredibly awesome running an endless mission and pocketing Kuva every interval would be.

Or at least give me some more resource boosters. That'd be k too.

I agree. Farming kuva get tedious after some time. and even farning kuva over and over does not guarantee you will reach any objective towards having the riven stats you want.

Grinding towards an objective and progressing feels rewarding, grinding oupled with pure RNG feels frustrating.

I agree. Farming kuva get tedious after some time. and even farning kuva over and over does not guarantee you will reach any objective towards having the riven stats you want.

Grinding towards an objective and progressing feels rewarding, grinding oupled with pure RNG feels frustrating.