Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Shark Incorporated [4+ Years Old-Running Strong] [All Regions] [Casual] [All Research] [Discord]

SSI_GG

Mastery 7.75
257 formation sabotage
107 arid fear

Most played Frame: Nova
Primary weapon: Current: Flux rifle [sometimes sobek], gathering mats for Ogris (after acrid production)
Secondary weapon: Current: Dread, gathering mats for acrid
Melee weapon: Kestrel 

I am a fairly new player. I have been with The Resistance for a couple months, but due to time zone differences (around the world) I find myself often alone and in want of companions.  I am a good comrade. I like to communicate- to have a good time.  I am dedicated. I stay up to date on operations (if at least to get all rewards).  I research the game using the wiki and strive for improvement.  I am a fast learner and always open to a good discussion (warframe or otherwise :)

My drawbacks include: Part time student, full time parent.  My loving partner allows me wind down time which is most frequently spent on warframe.  My baby son naps 2 hour intervals, and that is most often my window of play (~2hrs/session).  If voicechat is active (skype, raidcall, vent, in-game or otherwise) I may be quiet if he is sleeping in the same room as me.  I may need to rush away from the computer in frequent child-exploration related emergencies during times when my son is awake, but I make sure my absence is known through the voicechat system (quickly and abruptly, at times).

I have spent money on warframe, but do not frivolously spend money (on warframe or otherwise).  (I spent $50 during a 75% coupon. Enough to get me caught up with other players + open inventory, orokin upgrades, double affinity during appropriate events [Double xp weekend : ] )

I would like reputable members of the clan to talk and play with me before I make my move.  Any questions or concerns, let me know. I anticipate this to be a good fit for both of us- I look forward to hearing from you. : )

IGN- Menkira

Mastery 7.75

257 formation sabotage

107 arid fear

Most played Frame: Nova

Primary weapon: Current: Flux rifle [sometimes sobek], gathering mats for Ogris (after acrid production)

Secondary weapon: Current: Dread, gathering mats for acrid

Melee weapon: Kestrel 

I am a fairly new player. I have been with The Resistance for a couple months, but due to time zone differences (around the world) I find myself often alone and in want of companions.  I am a good comrade. I like to communicate- to have a good time.  I am dedicated. I stay up to date on operations (if at least to get all rewards).  I research the game using the wiki and strive for improvement.  I am a fast learner and always open to a good discussion (warframe or otherwise :)

My drawbacks include: Part time student, full time parent.  My loving partner allows me wind down time which is most frequently spent on warframe.  My baby son naps 2 hour intervals, and that is most often my window of play (~2hrs/session).  If voicechat is active (skype, raidcall, vent, in-game or otherwise) I may be quiet if he is sleeping in the same room as me.  I may need to rush away from the computer in frequent child-exploration related emergencies during times when my son is awake, but I make sure my absence is known through the voicechat system (quickly and abruptly, at times).

I have spent money on warframe, but do not frivolously spend money (on warframe or otherwise).  (I spent $50 during a 75% coupon. Enough to get me caught up with other players + open inventory, orokin upgrades, double affinity during appropriate events [Double xp weekend : ] )

I would like reputable members of the clan to talk and play with me before I make my move.  Any questions or concerns, let me know. I anticipate this to be a good fit for both of us- I look forward to hearing from you. : )

IGN- Menkira

you are in other clan or got other clan inv. Check contracts and clan.Remove anything from there and post here to get new inv

All pthers invites sent. Welcome