Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magnetic anomalies behind walls

2Peter3Nine

Not sure if bug,

but there was an anomaly behind a wall, and it got me, while in a data vault during today's sortie 1.

It pulled my in, right into the sight of a camera, and zapped me, I then had 20 seconds to hack two doors,

with no energy, that are also behind two laser grid walls that knock you down.

44 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

but there was an anomaly behind a wall, and it got me, while in a data vault during today's sortie 1.

There are ducts and rooms behind those walls, so not really a bug to have one back there.

Bring a weapon with magnetic damage, shoot bubble and you have a few seconds before it returns.  

If it were behind a wall completely and you could not see it at all and it pulled you through a wall that may possibly be a bug.  A screenshot could have helped.

4 hours ago, Xekrin said:

There are ducts and rooms behind those walls, so not really a bug to have one back there.

Bring a weapon with magnetic damage, shoot bubble and you have a few seconds before it returns.  

If it were behind a wall completely and you could not see it at all and it pulled you through a wall that may possibly be a bug.  A screenshot could have helped.

Oh, yeah, the vualts are full of those.

So that makes sence.

It didn't pull me through the wall, but it did zap me.