Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva farming...

Kuva farming is extremely tedious...

Here is my idea to make Kuva farming a lot better for the players who aiming for what they want on their favorite weapons' rivens.

Kuva Siphons :

• Each Kuva Cloud captured will give players 200-300 kuva, there are 4 braids in total so 1 kuva siphon mission will give players 800-1200 kuva in total.

Kuva Floods :

• Each Kuva Clouds captured will give same amount of kuva as the kuva siphons but the kuva braids will attract multiple kuva clouds at a time, my idea is each braid attracts 2 Kuva Clouds at a time, there are 4 braids in total so the amount of Kuva Clouds players needs to capture in order to destroy siphon are 8 clouds, so players will get 1.600-2.400 Kuva per mission.

Im a guy who farmed over 1 million kuva to roll his rivens of his favorite weapons' and get good rolls, only got 3 good rolls out of like 10-20 rivens, others are still bad... i just feel like kuva and rolling rivens system is there to force players buy more boosters... and i have nothing to do in game left but rolling my rivens but game forcing me to buy boosters and waste ridiculous amount of time just to get bad rolls over and over again... warframe has a repetitive gameplay, forcing players to play the bloody mission over and over and over just for another bad roll is gonna make players like me to quit the game nothing else, DE.

8 minutes ago, Drazhar14 said:

Kuva is their idea of an end game activity. It's supposed to keep you busy forever... I personally don't see any point to it since I feel my weapons are already powerful enough. 

Like i said, warframe has a repetitive gameplay, making players play the same bloody kuva missions over and over ridiculous amount of times for another bad roll will just make them quit. Some weapons are not powerful enough... Here is a quote from [DE]Rebecca for the Riven mods :

On 11/15/2016 at 2:04 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Firstly, we should all understand our goal and why this goal existed in the first place:

We want to give players something unique to them that can speak to their wider Arsenal. We want to give new life to the Arsenal in a non-static way.

Riven Mods were added to incentivize end-game players to revisit old weapons and to change up their play style. We’re all familiar with blazing through missions to the Extraction Point, but this system gives players new challenges that require them to test the creative limits of their Arsenal in their quest to Unveil their new Mods. Yes, meta weapons are in the selection pool, but Riven Mods are not needed to make this gear (like the Tonkor or Synoid Simulor) more powerful. What they can do is add an interesting buff to a comparatively underpowered weapon in order to encourage players to think outside of that meta box.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)ThatPersonInMars said:

Im a guy who farmed over 1 million kuva to roll his rivens of his favorite weapons' and get good rolls, only got 3 good rolls out of like 10-20 rivens, others are still bad... i just feel like kuva and rolling rivens system is there to force players buy more boosters... and i have nothing to do in game left but rolling my rivens but game forcing me to buy boosters and waste ridiculous amount of time just to get bad rolls over and over again... warframe has a repetitive gameplay, forcing players to play the bloody mission over and over and over just for another bad roll is gonna make players like me to quit the game nothing else, DE.

I'm... confused? If you really have farmed so much and been around for that long, how come you don't understand the basic concept of Warframe being a grind? Like, seriously, you should know better, that's what the game is, pure and simple. That's what all free-to-play games are, even down to the shortcuts that cost irl money. Any other complaints as to weapons being weak and Riven mods being RNG as F*** should be taken up with DE, they love abandoning their old toys to give us shiny new turds, that's just what companies do.

7 minutes ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

I'm... confused? If you really have farmed so much and been around for that long, how come you don't understand the basic concept of Warframe being a grind? Like, seriously, you should know better, that's what the game is, pure and simple. That's what all free-to-play games are, even down to the shortcuts that cost irl money. Any other complaints as to weapons being weak and Riven mods being RNG as F*** should be taken up with DE, they love abandoning their old toys to give us shiny new turds, that's just what companies do.

After farming 1 million kuva, instead of liking it, you start hating it, u dont even want to do a simple mission, hear same quotes of lotus and kuva sister over and over and over for such small amount of kuva, repeat it over and over... just comes you like hell.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)ThatPersonInMars said:

After farming 1 million kuva, instead of liking it, you start hating it, u dont even want to do a simple mission, hear same quotes of lotus and kuva sister over and over and over for such small amount of kuva, repeat it over and over... just comes you like hell.

When burnout happens to me, I usually just take a break from the game and do other stuff until a new update. Warframe is what it is, but it isn't everything. Here's hoping DE makes Warframe less grindy in the future, but I doubt it. Still a fun action game to jump into every now and then. 

On 3/11/2017 at 0:06 PM, Drazhar14 said:

When burnout happens to me, I usually just take a break from the game and do other stuff until a new update. Warframe is what it is, but it isn't everything. Here's hoping DE makes Warframe less grindy in the future, but I doubt it. Still a fun action game to jump into every now and then. 

At this point I think this is a troll thread, he keeps responding over and over with the same thing =/