Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 11 Test

(PSN)xxFleetstdemonxx

Question

7 answers to this question

Oh it is soooo frustrsting lol.  I spent three weeks trying to get it done, to be fair I wasn't grinding it but I got so discouraged I stopped trying.  Then on Wednesday I sat down and decided I'd just do it.  An hour of running it and failing i started to understand the course and before I knew it I was finishing it every time. On my actual trial i finished with 30 seconds left. So I know it's a pain and if it really starts to get to you, take a break from it and let your mind cool down.  But you are not alone, it's such a frustrating test. 

Use the Gordon if you have it, or soma prime....something with a large clip so your not reloading. Add alittle speed to your warframe, you should be good. When you get to the part were the lift takes you up. Shoot all the orbs that pop up. Then bullet jump about half way up to save you time. Shoot the first orb you see, follow the trail till it shows a arrow going right...stop look left there will be another orb up top that you can shoot from the floor. Proceed with the trail shooting orbs, when you get to the last part shoot 1 or 2 orbs if you have to then just run to the end.

On 04/21/2017 at 6:21 AM, (Xbox One)Emporess Amanda said:

Thank you for this. I've been stuck on this Mastery Test myself for quite a while. It honestly never occurred to me to try Razorwinging my way through. I'm not very good at the parkour element of this game, so significant chunks of my time were spent just trying to get on each platform. With Razorwing, I didn't have to worry about anything other than hitting the targets. My first practice run with Titania failed, but only because I'd overshot the circle you have to step in; I was actually on the final platform. The second practice run, as well as the actual qualification, both went off without a hitch.

One thing I will note: I wasn't able to bypass the maze section like the video does. When I tried, the game dropped me back on a platform on the lower level. It may be that I didn't have the right spot, or wasn't actually heading to the platform (I made the attempt on my first failed run, and hadn't gotten the layout of the course figured out yet); however, I had no problems getting through the course proper in Razorwing mode, so that bypass isn't required.