Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Clan Questions

Repiru

Question

I'm curious so please bear with me. lol

1. How do I gain stats for my clan? (Warframe and Weapon ranks and also the other stats)

2. How do I participate in an operation? Does it require to be a full clan-squad or just 2-3 members(including me) of the same clan is fine to get points?

3. Are solar rail conflicts pvp? If so, do they use the PvE loadout or the Conclave one

7 answers to this question

1.) Clans do not have "stats" but I'm not entirely sure what you mean anyways

2.) Anyone in a clan may contribute to a clan's Operation score, though there isn't one running atm

3.) Solar Rail conflicts were PvP and used your PvE loadout to an extent, but they essentially do not exist anymore (and thankfully so)

12 minutes ago, Xiusa said:

1.) Clans do not have "stats" but I'm not entirely sure what you mean anyways

2.) Anyone in a clan may contribute to a clan's Operation score, though there isn't one running atm

3.) Solar Rail conflicts were PvP and used your PvE loadout to an extent, but they essentially do not exist anymore (and thankfully so)

#1 similar to what u see in ur profile

#2 so anyone regardless of number? meaning they can solo and still contribute points?

#3 what do u mean they dont exist anymore

2 hours ago, Repiru said:

#1 similar to what u see in ur profile

#2 so anyone regardless of number? meaning they can solo and still contribute points?

#3 what do u mean they dont exist anymore

1.) There are stats for clan Operations from the past and that is it. They are planning on adding some form of clan stats based on what the clan has researched, though.

2.) Yes. You can solo and contribute points but it is always better to have a full squad of 4 clan members running an Operation with clan-based scoring (simply because it's x4 points for your clan instead of x1)

3.) There used to be PvP conflicts on the Solar Rails. They were awful and have stopped being a thing. Remnants of them (Clans and Alliances owning a rail on Dark Sectors) still exist, but they don't do anything

4 hours ago, Xiusa said:

1.) There are stats for clan Operations from the past and that is it. They are planning on adding some form of clan stats based on what the clan has researched, though.

2.) Yes. You can solo and contribute points but it is always better to have a full squad of 4 clan members running an Operation with clan-based scoring (simply because it's x4 points for your clan instead of x1)

3.) There used to be PvP conflicts on the Solar Rails. They were awful and have stopped being a thing. Remnants of them (Clans and Alliances owning a rail on Dark Sectors) still exist, but they don't do anything

so there are no more solar rail fights happening up to this day? how can other clans/alliances get dark sectors now then?

Edited by Repiru
wrong spelling

2 hours ago, Repiru said:

so there are no more solar rail fights happening up to this day? how can other clans/alliances get dark sectors now then?

There are no more. Nobody can get a Dark Sector anymore, but owning them means nothing now since you get nothing out of it

8 hours ago, Repiru said:

well the dark sector thing have been disabled for now and ya there will be a rework for that so just wait and see :D 

Edited by RS_Hesham