Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star_Helix is Recruiting

Kingtaze

We are Star_Helix, a friendly, social clan! We welcome everyone into our clan regardless of level, experience or experience of the game itself. We are a great clan to join if you have just started Warframe or just returned to Warframe after a break.

Who are we and how did we start?

Star_Helix was born from the science fiction series of novels written by James S. A. Corey called The Expanse.

Star Helix Security is a private security firm. It is Earth-based. Star Helix is responsible for policing .

What do we offer?

We are a small group of really active players. Currently we are recruiting. We have tons of research done we are not at 100% yet though. We have 5 Members as of right now and I'm looking to expand this is why I'm recruiting. We have a discord chat and a skype.

How To Join?

How do you join? Simple. You ask, you're in. No website registration, no complication. Simply post your IGN in the thread below and either I or one of our members will send you an invite as soon as possible. However, do make sure you don't have pending invites from other clans, as apparently that keeps you from receiving other invites (i.e. ours). If you can't receive the invite due to pending invites from other clans, remember to re-post here for another invite after deleting the invite from the other clan.

Also, as players come and go, we need to make sure there's space for active players to join. As such, we occasionally remove inactives to free up member slots. Don't worry too much, as the minimum last log-in date to be counted as 'active' is within 30 days. Even if you were removed, if you've started playing again and wish to rejoin, all you have to do is register again and we'll send you another invite post-haste.

Rules?

1. No spamming/Flooding chat
2. No flaming (joking around is okay, but dont go too far)
3. No hate speech i.e: racism, sexism etc towards other users
4. Be kind to one another :)

Edited by Kingtaze