Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synthesize a simaris target?

Ergorapido

Question

Hi everyone i'm currently having an issue with the game, as i've completed the last gambit quest and obtained a riven mod that needs me to complete a challenge, however i'm stuggling to be able to complete the challenge for an unknown reason to me. Can you help?

The mod states "synthesize a simaris target without using traps or abilities whilst having a hobbled dragon key equipped alone"

The current target at the time is a grinneer scorpion

I have tried to take a rhino and avoided using any abilities on a defense mission which attracted several scorpions, however when i scan them with the simaris scanner the challenge doesnt complete and the riven mod remains locked with the challenge awaiting to be complete. 

BTW yes, Im doing this solo

What am I doing wrong? 

3 answers to this question

You will need to scan a simaris target, these are specially marked targets that have different names and also have a different color/aura. When you enter the mission, simaris will inform you that a target is in the vicinity so that you know you have to look for it. By targeting with the synthesis scanner you get a trail that will lead you to the target. Unfortunately the normal scorpions do not count towards the synthesis targets.

Can only be done in non-endless missions. It has to be synthesize target and not normal scorpions. Try capture/exterminate on low level grineer. You can use your iron skin right away at spawn. But don't use any abilties or siphon traps after that.