Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo Remodeling

Yakhul

Question

So me and my clan leader been wanting to start recruiting new ppl, but our Dojo is a complete mess. I been working on the remodeling of the dojo since about 2 days ago, destroying rooms, making new ones, waiting for them to build, it is a long process but is coming smoothly so far.

The question is, there is this oracle room which can be built after you build all of the research rooms including the Orokin lab. Since i am remodeling everything in the dojo, the oracle room will have to move somewhere else, which means i need to destroy it first. There is but one single problem: I already started to build the research labs somewhere else in the dojo and they are gonna finish very soon, and to destroy the oracle room, i need to first destroy the research labs :( which i completely forgot :(

Is there a way to destroy the oracle room if there is a second oracle room? can i destroy the first one? or do i really need to destroy the new labs and remake them again in order to destroy the oracle room? I am not worried about the materials, since we gonna get em all back once i destroy the labs, but is gonna take some time :( 2 hours to destroy em, and 20hours to re build them again, or was it 12?

2 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, Xirka said:

If you build a second one, you can freely destroy the old one, with out issue.

Ahh cool, i was worried for a second there that i would need to spend another day working on the labs. Thank you!