Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Idea When The Rng Will Be Fixed?

ApeMummy

-rare materials don't drop
-rare mods don't drop
-bosses don't drop blueprints (or rare materials anymore)
-daily reward only gives XP and credits
-stalker doesn't spawn
-on off chance stalker spawns, doesn't drop blueprints (used to!)

This is similar to why I stopped playing diablo 3 after about a week, it had potential but nothing good ever dropped and they expected you to farm and slave away instead of enjoy the game wihle getting a proportionate amount of reward for effort (like diablo 2).

I'm currently just logging in every day to see if it's been fixed, it's not a very fun game the way it is now since everything has become a chore as the rewards are so scarce. it's only recently become a serious game breaking issue which is the worst part so obviously they've tweaked the RNG and broken it in the process. Hopefully update 9 will fix these issues, anyone have any idea when it'll be fixed?

-I got 4 Neurodes just playing Earth last weekend

-Brother got the Rifle zoom mod, I got an Overheat

-Just got my last Trinity piece last weekend's event, and have a load of other part BPs from just this week

-Just got a Forma today

-bro (and me) got a Despair last weekend

-Stalker is rare. That's it.

High probability that you just had a streak of bad luck, doesn't mean that RNG is 'Broken'.

And y'know, to get a good roll you actually have to GET the roll. Go and kick the bosses, play around. You can whine about how you didn't get anything forever, as long as you don't play you'll never even have a chance of getting it. RNG won't plop it in front of you for just logging in.

-rare materials don't drop

-rare mods don't drop

-bosses don't drop blueprints (or rare materials anymore)

-daily reward only gives XP and credits

-stalker doesn't spawn

-on off chance stalker spawns, doesn't drop blueprints (used to!)

None of the above is true - don't try to explain your laziness with false game bugs. You clearly missing the meaning of word "rare" - you won't get everything in one run or even in 100. RNG works as it should - game rewards you for your patience and dedication.

why not delete bosses, stalker, RNG, login-bonus, alerts and other damn stuff we should farm all day and forcing DE to give us ALL to EVERYONE, including every frame and weapon with its slots and ofc potatoed, 100000 of each material and at least 100 formas!!! that would be so wonderful...

*irony off*

these complaints will NEVER stop -.-

RNG is doing exactly what it stands for. Randomness master of all.

You're just being very unlucky. I've been lucky at the point 2 day ago, got my Glaive, yesterday got double rare drop from boss (neurodes + orokin Cell)

None of the above is true - don't try to explain your laziness with false game bugs. You clearly missing the meaning of word "rare" - you won't get everything in one run or even in 100. RNG works as it should - game rewards you for your patience and dedication.

I had no trouble getting the resources to build a supra, every second run of psamanthe I'd get a control module, but after they tweaked it in 8.3 rare materials are virtually non-existent.

RNG is doing exactly what it stands for. Randomness master of all.

You're just being very unlucky. I've been lucky at the point 2 day ago, got my Glaive, yesterday got double rare drop from boss (neurodes + orokin Cell)

Common beginner mistake to not understand what randomness means. We're talking about probability here, not randomness the RNG in fact ISN'T random, it is weighted and has conditions attached and constantly changing probabilities for different rewards.

382 successful Exta runs.  Three hundred eighty-two.

Not one Frost Systems BP.  Don't try to explain the moderate luck of others as the proof of a functioning system.

Hotfix 9.1:

- Fix for resource material drops throughout solar system.

So to all those people who said the RNG and resource drops were fine, the guys who make the game have said it was broken and you were wrong.

Well, finally it dropped the systems. Had a loki switch tele the thing into the small building as it suggests on the wiki.

The thing was stuck far out where the drops would have been on a ledge if we killed it (nice pathing team!), so then we had to get the loki down because they died after switch teleporting (guess there were bombs). The drops had no place to go except inside the building as a result of it not being able to fly off to inaccessible areas.

I am not sure if this method is completely necessary or if it was happenstance. I am thinking it kept whatever bug keeps causing the drops to disappear from happening.