Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

🌙☀️️SOLARIS -- Recruiting PC alliance☀️️🌙

Chemoryx

• 3 weeks later...

We would like to join in your Alliance
My friend invite me to this, it will be nice if we can allied with them.

Clan Name: Phantasm Spirit
Clan Leader: ZeroEpsilon(Founder&Step Down) , PrInce (Current), Zedrolo (Acting Warlord)
*contact Prince or Zedrolo cos i'm rarly login

Clan Size: Shadow Mr9

Policy : kick over 30 days

Current member 19

Edited by ZeroEpsilon

3 hours ago, ZeroEpsilon said:

We would like to join in your Alliance
My friend invite me to this, it will be nice if we can allied with them.

Clan Name: Phantasm Spirit
Clan Leader: ZeroEpsilon(Founder&Step Down) , PrInce (Current), Zedrolo (Acting Warlord)
*contact Prince or Zedrolo cos i'm rarly login

Clan Size: Shadow Mr9

Policy : kick over 30 days

Current member 19

Hello!
Looks like you meet all our requirements. Add me on Discord! Houndoominite#0345

On 9/14/2017 at 7:26 PM, MiseCinn said:

My clan, Tantalis, is interested in joining your alliance. We're a rank 9 Shadow Clan with a one month kick policy without prior notice. You can reach me on Discord at Cinn#7780.

Says that's incorrect. You can add me at Houndoominite#0345

Edited by -DM-Doomie

7 hours ago, Radathir said:

Hi I would like to sign my clan up to this alliance

Clan - Covenant of Mars - 48 Members - Mountain Tier 

Owner Name - Radathir

Hi, we're willing to accept you despite not having an acceptable amount of members for your tier.

We'll be asking you to either recruit 53 members quickly or downsize. Add me at Houndoominite#0345

17 hours ago, -DM-Doomie said:

Hi, we're willing to accept you despite not having an acceptable amount of members for your tier.

We'll be asking you to either recruit 53 members quickly or downsize. Add me at Houndoominite#0345

We'll downsize for now, we lost a few members when I went inactive, and I got mountain early jumped the gun... what is  ? Houndoominite#0345 ? your discord server ? 

On 9/18/2017 at 11:38 AM, Radathir said:

Nevermind your representative was really rude.. so goodbye. 

Hi, are you referring to me? Apologies if I came off as rude. The reason i mentioned the clan member count was due to space issues and not wanting to take up 300 slots for only 48 members.

13 hours ago, -DM-Doomie said:

Hi, are you referring to me? Apologies if I came off as rude. The reason i mentioned the clan member count was due to space issues and not wanting to take up 300 slots for only 48 members.

No erm ? ok perhaps it wasn't you, I had someone direct message me in warframe coming off as a representative of a alliance I assumed it was your alliance, just started trolling me. 

Just now, Radathir said:

No erm ? ok perhaps it wasn't you, I had someone direct message me in warframe coming off as a representative of a alliance I assumed it was your alliance, just started trolling me. 

I do not believe that was our alliance. No one was sent to message you in game since I was talking to you on the forums. 

Just now, -DM-Doomie said:

I do not believe that was our alliance. No one was sent to message you in game since I was talking to you on the forums. 

Then my apologies for assuming it was you guys. So how do I contact you ? discord or in game ? I'd like to talk if your still interested, but my clan Inner council is doing the vote on whether we should join an alliance currently. 

Edited by Radathir

Just now, Radathir said:

Then my apologies for assuming it was you guys. 

No problem. With regards to Discord- my username on Discord is Houndoominite#0345, to add me as a friend. If preferred, I can invite you to the alliance Discord so we can talk things out before you join.

• 3 weeks later...