Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Health Damage Bypassing Shields [Question]

Kyria

Question

I was wondering: What mobs and attacks inflict direct hp damage?

Aside from Toxic Ancients, Noxious Crawler-vapour, Powerfists and Phorid bolts - is there anything else that has attacks that will bypass player shields? Do some melee attacks bypass shields?

Kyria

<3

EDIT: Typo.

Edited by Kyria

5 answers to this question

Technically Disrupters, since they 1hit KO your shields.

But there is one corpus unit that bypasses my shields, or they destroy them too quickly and my sentinel regens it. I just mean, i get a 980 shields raped in 1 sec

Technically Disrupters, since they 1hit KO your shields.

But there is one corpus unit that bypasses my shields, or they destroy them too quickly and my sentinel regens it. I just mean, i get a 980 shields raped in 1 sec

Thanks! Disruptors would not qualify, but they sure are pesky with their insta-shield-drain. ;-)

Yes, I am feeling like I am missing something and it might just be in the Corpus faction.

Corp Techs tend do bypass your shield every now and then. At least it feels like this and I would say I have witnessed it a few times.

You could be right. I am noticing hp go poof on different tiles - leaving me bewildered.  Techs were one of my suspects, but the wiki had no mention of it. I'll keep a closer eye on them - thanks!

I still cannot explain some of the hp disappearing on Infested tiles though. *eyes Charger suspiciously*