Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galactic Federation (Ghost Clan) is recruiting! Metroid and Anime fans sought after! (PS4 Clan)

(PSN)GustavTesla

ifU5Eno.jpg

The Galactic Federation clan is in the look for active Tenno before the Pacifism Defect hits consoles! Requirements are listed in the image. If you are interested in joining, please comment your IGN and explain why you would like to join the clan. 

What does this clan have to offer to you?
1. 95% research completed
2. Respecting players in the clan that will aid you when it is needed
3. 0% clan trade tax
4. Mastery Rank 22 Clan Warlord with lots of experience on  how the game works
5. Players ready for long, endurance runs just for fun!
Edited by (PS4)GustavTesla
I added the image wrong

Yo. My IGN is Maxzzz03

I wanna join this clan for multiple reasons, and the first one is: i don't really have that many people whom i can play Warframe with, so a clan would be nice.

The second is: i want research(lol).

And the final reason is: cause i love anime. I wanna meet more people whom love anime. Simple.

Hello,

I am a rank 14 vet player who just came back to Warframe after a long break.  I play almost daily and am looking for a good group of like minded players to run some missions with.  I hope you still have some room left in the clan.  Please send me an invite if you can.  I live in Asia ( GMT +9)so depending on the time difference from your location I may or may not be on when you normally play.  Weekends I play in the mornings and evenings so hopefully we can connect then.  Cheers,

My IGN is matthewdurham.

Hello, Matthew, you are more than welcome to join the clan. I apologize for not getting to you earlier. I was doubting that anyone would want to join the clan. I have just sent you an invite, and I hope that you receive it. As for time zones, I wouldn't worry about that too much. I am currently outside of school, so I spend most nights online playing Warframe and other stuff. We might get to play with each other after all. 

On 3/16/2017 at 6:37 PM, (PS4)Maxzzz03 said:

Yo. My IGN is Maxzzz03

I wanna join this clan for multiple reasons, and the first one is: i don't really have that many people whom i can play Warframe with, so a clan would be nice.

The second is: i want research(lol).

And the final reason is: cause i love anime. I wanna meet more people whom love anime. Simple.

I did not see your post there before I saw Matthew's, so I apologize for not getting to you soon. I'll definitely be adding you to the clan as well

Hello, I'm an returning warframe player after a long break and would like to join your clan. 

My favorite animes would have too be Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex, Cowboy Bebop, and Log Horizon (still hoping for season 3).

I also love to do really long endurance runs, have 10 raid worthy frames, and would like to help you guys out.

PSN: puritan643

1 hour ago, (PS4)puritan643 said:

Hello, I'm an returning warframe player after a long break and would like to join your clan. 

My favorite animes would have too be Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex, Cowboy Bebop, and Log Horizon (still hoping for season 3).

I also love to do really long endurance runs, have 10 raid worthy frames, and would like to help you guys out.

PSN: puritan643

Nice to see people that enjoy long endurance runs on PS4! I just sent you the request. Glad to have you on board, soldier. 

Hello my PSN ID is MCreeper345,well I'd like to join this clan because mainly I love anime.You can call me a returning vet too after not playing for several months,I hope I meet some awesome new people in this clan and also I'm a mastery rank 9 with a lot of useful frames too (trinity p,nekros p,nova p,Loki p,etc),I would like to get my hands on the research too you know :).But mainly I'd like to join this clan because now I have some ppl to talk to when it comes to anime:)

On 3/26/2017 at 9:02 PM, (PS4)yangirekillergir said:

Hello, my name isYangirekillergir and I would like to join your clan. Please and thank you.

I can't invite you to the clan if you are already in one

2 hours ago, (PS4)MCreeper345 said:

Hello my PSN ID is MCreeper345,well I'd like to join this clan because mainly I love anime.You can call me a returning vet too after not playing for several months,I hope I meet some awesome new people in this clan and also I'm a mastery rank 9 with a lot of useful frames too (trinity p,nekros p,nova p,Loki p,etc),I would like to get my hands on the research too you know :).But mainly I'd like to join this clan because now I have some ppl to talk to when it comes to anime:)

I sent you a request. Hope that we are able to have some fun in the future