Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone got a limbo reference pack image thing

(PSN)varas2110

Question

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)varas2110 said:

You know the one with the model colors and her values of said colors, I lookin on Making  some limbo pixel art

If you have Limbo, go to accessories and click on "copy main colors."  You should be able to get his default colors that way.

14 hours ago, (PS4)varas2110 said:

Plis Nu I no want be meen is jus expresión y hab to be med

Eh, what happened to your English with this reply (not an insult, just curious)?   In my first reply to your thread, I didn't mentioned that you can then grab the hex value from the screenshot because I didn't want to accidentally insult your intelligence by stating something obvious.  I thought if you want to do pixel art you have access to decent art programs that can sample colors.   Anyway, here are the hex values for Limbo's default colors pulled from the color palette:

1 #2b2b2b
2 #c4c0b5
3 #2f6b83
4 #847764
5 #00ffea

Due to the way things are lit in game and light bounces off the materials used on Limbo, you might still need to adjust the colors, but this should be a good start.

13 hours ago, xiaodenden said:

Eh, what happened to your English with this reply (not an insult, just curious)?   In my first reply to your thread, I didn't mentioned that you can then grab the hex value from the screenshot because I didn't want to accidentally insult your intelligence by stating something obvious.  I thought if you want to do pixel art you have access to decent art programs that can sample colors.   Anyway, here are the hex values for Limbo's default colors pulled from the color palette:

1 #2b2b2b
2 #c4c0b5
3 #2f6b83
4 #847764
5 #00ffea

Due to the way things are lit in game and light bounces off the materials used on Limbo, you might still need to adjust the colors, but this should be a good start.

^^