Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be an Urchin! Be an Urchin now!

SeaUrchins

15zrpub.jpg

Space Urchins is recruiting, we got 7 spots for competent players who don't suck. I am looking for non-meta-minded people who are not put off by challenges or unconventional tactics, like rolling defenses without Frosts or LoRs on all Limbos. Doesn't mean you can't use your Smamulor/Telos Boltace in missions or other cheesy setups, just don't be a narrow minded dunce locked on them. To put it short — be competent.

If you meet the requirements or at least have the ambitions to meet them in near future, you are welcome to join.

No forced teamspeak/discord/3rd party communication software/registration on clan website or other out-of-Warframe nonsense. You log in and play the game to chill or casually run some stuff, that's enough. No daily obligations to run stuff or educate newbies, though once we get enough members, we can do daily clan raids. The only requirement is participation in the upcoming events, we are aiming at the golden trophy every time (I stress it because I had to solo the clan to the top 10% last time lel).

The dojo is finished, all researches finished as well.

Clan promotions are available mostly upon completing solo challenges (mostly).

Members who leave the game for 30+ days without notifying about their future return might be removed from the clan, since SU is not going to grow into a zerg clan, quality goes over quantity.

Git gud and join (you can find me in game and ask whatever you like or PM me on forums or even in this thread). What are you waiting for? Go talk to me, I am awesome despite being extremely toxic at times.

• 2 weeks later...