Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question regarding Ignis Wraith

Strajder

Question

Hi, something strange is happening regrading ignis wraith research in the clan lab, my friend and a clan mate has research option in our clan chem lab and he even didn't completed the third mission in operation while I on the other side completed all three missions and I cannot see ignis wraith research in the chem lab. All I can see is the research has been started from the info board before you enter in the dojo. 

Is this some kind of bug or what??

2 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Strajder said:

Hi, something strange is happening regrading ignis wraith research in the clan lab, my friend and a clan mate has research option in our clan chem lab and he even didn't completed the third mission in operation while I on the other side completed all three missions and I cannot see ignis wraith research in the chem lab. All I can see is the research has been started from the info board before you enter in the dojo. 

Is this some kind of bug or what??

Do you have the same Rank in the clans? Some inferior Ranks do not have the same 'Roles" (permissions) to contribute to Researches & such. But once the research is done, you should be able to take the blueprint. If it's not the case, yes, I guess it's a bug.

Thread Ragdolled from General Discussion to Players helping Players.

1 minute ago, Yaerion said:

Do you have the same Rank in the clans? Some inferior Ranks do not have the same 'Roles" (permissions) to contribute to Researches & such. But once the research is done, you should be able to take the blueprint. If it's not the case, yes, I guess it's a bug.

Thread Ragdolled from General Discussion to Players helping Players.

I'm a warlord as he is, we are co founders of our clan.