Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taxon and Shield Charger

(PSN)robotwars7

Question

hi everyone!

I'm a console player who's been looking forward to the Taxon Sentinel since it was announced (love the way it looks) and am planning on using it as a sort of "assistant tanking device". in order for my build to work though, I need the answer to an important question:

does the Taxon's Shield restoring Precept stack with the Shield Charger Mod from the Index? in other words can it use both mods to restore my shields even more often?

I'd also like to hear the opinions of veteran players who have used the Taxon a lot on whether it really is just for newer players, or can it scale fairly well into higher levels? thanks in advance for answers.

2 answers to this question

Shield charger does not interact with other overshield methods and activates constantly after a certain ammount of time.

So yes shield charger and molecular conversion will make you gain overshields faster. However, shield charger can only give a maximum overshield ammount of 60% of the warframes base shield ammount, while molecular conversion can give 1200  over the couse of multiple charges.

TL;DR they do work together but not as good as you'd hope.

As for your question about late game, none of the sentinels carry well to the late game since they are all made out of paper and once the bombards show up they are gone.

Edited by DesuTronic

9 minutes ago, DesuTronic said:

Shield charger does not interact with other overshield methods and activates constantly after a certain ammount of time.

So yes shield charger and molecular conversion will make you gain overshields faster. However, shield charger can only give a maximum overshield ammount of 60% of the warframes base shield ammount, while molecular conversion can give 1200  over the couse of multiple charges.

TL;DR they do work together but not as good as you'd hope.

As for your question about late game, none of the sentinels carry well to the late game since they are all made out of paper and once the bombards show up they are gone.

thanks, I'll bear this in mind!