Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eris - Akkad (AI/Pathing) Mobs not Leaving Spawnpoints

TrollmeisterXD

I encountered this AI Bug several times today. The Mobs won't move from their Spawnlocations to the Levelobjective. We had to clear the spawns out by hand, the enemies beginn to attack when you enter their Aggro range. We tried to fix it by forcing a Host Migration (Host Alt+F4 and Reconnect), it did fix the Bug for 2 Waves, then it occurred again.
It took ages to get through the Waves of Spawnstuck mobs.

Almighty DE-Coders thy fix shall come ! The vile AI-Bugs shall perrish by thy mighty Lines of Code !

It might help DE if you let them know your squad composition and strategy (if there was any) in clearing the Akkad waves.

I've only seen this happened once on the PS4... I don't remember the squad composition but I thought it may be due to a Banshee in the squad using Resonating Quake.  When she was done, some of the infested just stayed in their spawn location.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH

Yeah, you are right, forgot about that. Our Comp was: Chroma, Trinity, Nova, Nekros.
We were just farming Credits, all were using Secura Lecta. So to speed it up we had Speednova, Nekros' Desecrate, Chroma for his Ult and well EV Trin, nothing fancy was happening.

Edited by TrollmeisterXD

• 3 months later...

nekroing this thread because this issue still occurs with Chroma.

it is nearly 100% recreatable so long as you are utilizing a Effigy Chroma build. I believe the Scream occasionally disrupts enemy AI Pathing and breaks it if it occurs too often.

(Cast Effigy ON TOP of the objective)

It is never immediate, Ill get to wave 7 or 14 and then the AI Freeze will occur and remain.

The cause IS EFFIGY, no idea how it can be solved. Im really ficken angry, as now my most fun credit farming is useless for me.

Edited by ensignvidiot