Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RP Clan] Cult of Archais

Ardebitis

[[This is a Roleplay Clan. We are still very much in the works, but if that doesn't scare you off, contact Ardebitis for an invite. The remainder of this post is going to be presented In-character.]]

We've come a long way from home...

It seemed like just another Interception mission, Intercept the transmission, get to extraction. But once I was back on the ship, I received a strange message.

It was from a Cephalon. One I had never heard of, a "Cephalon Archais". I attempted to trace the transmission, but a dizzying number of proxy connections halted my progress. Whoever this Cephalon Archais was, he was intent on staying hidden.

Stranger still were the contents of the message. A tale of Earth long ago. Before the Old War, even before we reached out to the stars. A simpler time, and a more peaceful time. In addition, the Cephalon included intricate instructions on how to contact him again, as well as a request: collect as much information of this "Old Earth" as possible.

That is my goal. To collect and preserve the long-forgotten history of Old Earth, in the hopes that we may today learn how they lived, and where we came from...