Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Other syndicates aren't leveling up?

0relllius

Question

So I almost come to an end with the new loka, cause they was the first to max and probably nothing else was there. anyway, I found out that Aerbiters of Hexis has a quite good boltace that I'd like to try, the problem is that since the beginning the syndicate points aren't increasing nor decrasing, they are just frozen in minus and nothing else moves it up or down. tried to put a regalia, and to try to get it by missions, but meh, nothing.

What's the problem, what am I doing wrong?

6 answers to this question

If you've only helped New Loka, your Arbiters of Hexis standing should not be negative. Assuming you've helped one of their enemies, is your standing with Arbiters of Hexis -5,000 or lower? Syndicates have negative levels in addition to their positive levels. That is to say, it's possible they hate you enough that you have to give them something in order to raise your level toward neutrality.

Regardless, I can't recommend raising your rank with both New Loka and Arbiters of Hexis. They don't oppose each other, but their friends do. It's best to rank up in syndicates that are friendly to one another. If you want the Telos Boltace from Arbiters of Hexis, you can trade for it.

29 minutes ago, Tetravaal said:

That daily standing quantity is for the regalias?

Yes, it is. If you have zero standing left for the day, that means you cannot earn any more via sigils. Standing scales by MR. If you are MR 8, for example, then your daily cap is at 9k. Meaning the max standing you can get from sigils per day is 9k.

Edited by CherryPauper

16 hours ago, Syvarin said:

If you've only helped New Loka, your Arbiters of Hexis standing should not be negative. Assuming you've helped one of their enemies, is your standing with Arbiters of Hexis -5,000 or lower? Syndicates have negative levels in addition to their positive levels. That is to say, it's possible they hate you enough that you have to give them something in order to raise your level toward neutrality.

Regardless, I can't recommend raising your rank with both New Loka and Arbiters of Hexis. They don't oppose each other, but their friends do. It's best to rank up in syndicates that are friendly to one another. If you want the Telos Boltace from Arbiters of Hexis, you can trade for it.

It's somewhere near -4500 which is not seem to be moving even when doing missions with their regalia on my frame, and I gave them everything they have requested so far and still, nothing is seem to be moving.