Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma build for every element

(PSN)Kasune_Ramon

Question

4 answers to this question

I only use ice so I can only really comment on that. For Ice Chroma, you build for str and then duration. I built for max power str, lowest possible range since it's not needed, 45% efficiency, and 200% duration.

My 4 forma build is: Steel Charge (can be Growing Power or Energy Siphon or any other aura you like), Power Drift, Primed Flow, Narrow Minded, Constitution, Vitality, Steel Fiber, Blind Rage, Intensify, and Transient Fortitude.

I don't have energy problems because I use Zenurik and my buffs last long enough for me to be able to regen enough energy to recast my abilities. I mainly use his 2 and 3. His 1 is useless and his 4 is only used for max efficiency / high power builds for credit farming.

Stay away from Fire and Toxic Chromas since they're useless. Electric is good for CC, but I personally enjoy being a tank.

Edited by CherryPauper

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Kasune_Ramon said:

I'm kinda new and noon to this game so what are at canes and how do i get them.. 

arcanes give u special  passive benefits like for example arcane grace... every time u get hit u have chance to restore portion of u hp... arcanes u can get from raids or from trade... u need 10 arcanes of same type to  have full bonus