Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Claimed part disappeared

TimeToFl0at

Question

Hello

So I claimed nekros chassis (which was not easy to get) and it disappeared. It s not in my inventory. I logged out and in and even restarted the game, nothing works. Should I and where can I report this bug(?) ? Does it help anything, can I get my nekros chassis back?

Thanks for helping a noob. Sorry for my poor English.

5 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

Are you checking here? In the Lander, press ESC and go to Equipment: QoQLQPn.png

if you are looking in the Foundry, it will not show without the Nekros BP.

Go to the Prime Part tab, by clicking on the bar.

0lgdvZp.png

Sorry for this all it was a prime chassis (I were building the normal nekros) I m not new at the building things, I m probably just tired or something. So much sorry for wasting your time and thanks for the help!

Edited by Mohaaja

I believe this once happened to me due to server or wifi issues, there is no fix to this but warframe will likely detect it and after a while (half and hour I think). Ordis sent me a mail with my stuff attached and apologized for the server mixing some stuff up.

1 minute ago, Mohaaja said:

Sorry for this all it was a prime chassis (I were building the normal nekros) I m not new at the building things, I m probably just tired or something. So much sorry for wasting your time and thanks for the help!

No problem, you can click on the button on the far right: Miscellaneous, in your Inventory, to find the standard Nekros part from fighting Lephanty.