Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Stale Fissure Missions

Yaell

Hi Tenno,

as a player who invested a lot of time into this game i got to a point where i´m missing some Challenge in terms of
doing those low level non-endless fissure missions. I mean i really like the relic system and the diversified playfields but encountering
lets say lvl 11 enemys in a lith mission is more then boring.Beside that there is absolutly no feeling of making progress
by my hard earned weapons and frames.In my opinion there should be some way to choose a higher lvl for said missions and maybe
reward it with higher drop chances or maybe let the player pick more then one relic and get more loot for a single mission.I am aware that
this would cause a split in the community in terms of matchmaking but to be honest,who else is sitting on a pile of Relics and has lost
interest in those boring mission anyway? Maybe a system that raises the enemy level by 20 or 30 and is depending on your Mastery Rank
would not do too much damage to the matchmaking and split the community "only by one third" but for the sake of a bit fresh wind.

So whats your opinion?

I can see if they revamped the conclave scores so that they work in pve. For example if you use high tier mods it would raise your score but if you don't you would have a lower score. The average "score" could effect enemy base level in certain mission types and maybe effect rewards. Though I wish this system was a thing it would make low level missions more interesting.