Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Spore Build

(PSN)CallousSapphire

Question

Hi, people. I have been an avid Saryn (Prime) player since last year, and after a year hiatus I've been playing for 3 months and I've found myself obsessed with trying to find the absolute BEST Saryn spore build. I don't think I've found a good one yet, so is anyone willing to help me adjust my build? I know I should focus on Range, Power and something else, but I've forgotten. 

I am currently running: 

Corrosive Projection and Handspring (for Aura and Exilus, obviously).

Stretch, Flow, Rage, Regenerative Molt, Vitality, Continuity, Transient Fortitude, Streamline.

I know this isn't exactly the most stellar build, so would any other Saryn players be willing to help me adjust this so my Spores can kill rooms?

Edited by (PS4)CallousSapphire

13 answers to this question

I find Spore builds to only be effective at 200 or above range. I'm running 235 range with 128 duration, 95 eff, and around 200 power (don't have build in front of me). I get my energy from Zenurik and I find that the build works very effectively. I personally don't use Regenerative Molt since I find it to be a waste (Life Strike is a thing).

Edited by CherryPauper

This build, i use this to solo low levels like up to level 30 on missions.

Any aura but corrosive projection works best

Overextended and Stretch for range

Flow or primed flow for more power pool

Transient fortutude, and power drift (exilus slot) for strength

Rank 2 Streamline and maxed fleeting expertise for efficiency. 175% is the efficiency cap so just use rank 2 streamline to save space.

Continuity or primed continuity to counter that fleeting expertise negative duration.

Regenerative molt if u dont have life steal weapons. if you have life stealing weapons, put vitality or constitution for more duration.

For max strength,

Just go max strength (duh) blind rage, Transient fortitude, intensify, power drift

Put range mods stretch and over extended

Streamline to up that eff a little bit or if u wanna yolo dont put efficiency and replace it with constitution for more duration.

Primed continuity for moar duration and a primed flow. 

NEVER use narrow minded unless you are using toxic lash build.

10 hours ago, (PS4)CallousSapphire said:

Hi, people. I have been an avid Saryn (Prime) player since last year, and after a year hiatus I've been playing for 3 months and I've found myself obsessed with trying to find the absolute BEST Saryn spore build. I don't think I've found a good one yet, so is anyone willing to help me adjust my build? I know I should focus on Range, Power and something else, but I've forgotten. 

I am currently running: 

Stretch, Flow, Rage, Regenerative Molt, Vitality, Continuity, Transient Fortitude, Streamline.

I know this isn't exactly the most stellar build, so would any other Saryn players be willing to help me adjust this so my Spores can kill rooms?

CP is decent

Vitality, TF, Stretch, Regenerative Molt, Streamline, Fleeting Expertise R2(? 170%), Prime Continiuty, Cunning drift and Speed drift is what i use.

Spores are not only good for beein spores themselfes...The low dots in fact hit theyr cap pretty fast and she's outclassed in lower titles by any fast caster. What makes her is probably the synergy between Spores and toxic. The one generated by toxic leash especially as it scales off "weapon damage", which is a totall value taken each and every melee multiplier into valuation.

I mention weapon damage as this is the base for "Condition overload", which makes it scale multiplicative with each present status type on the enemy and is also affected by stealth etc. without buggs that may be fixed soon.

Build a telos boltace for Range/Maiming/Status and use it equipped and you get 2-3 status types guaranteed (slash, toxic leash, spore viral) and 1-3 from your weapon (puncture, 1-2 elements-use aoe elements to affect multiple enemys) with each slide attack. (up to x16 multiplier, getting bigger with each additional status up to x105, next to x8 stealth and x3,6-7,2 (kavat) crit)

Those savage multipliers are the base for the toxic damage which is beein carried on with your spores as you hit everything w lash in a 24m radius (48m dia) with each hit.

Damage base kinda falls off with the range, similar to excals waves but thats still the best mechanic usage in the game imo. (should the poison synergy work that is. I'm kinda sceptical about that myself.)

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

3 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

CP is decent

Vitality, TF, Stretch, Regenerative Molt, Streamline, Fleeting Expertise R2(? 170%), Prime Continiuty, Cunning drift and Speed drift is what i use.

Spores are not only good for beein spores themselfes...The low dots in fact hit theyr cap pretty fast and she's outclassed in lower titles by any fast caster. What makes her is probably the synergy between Spores and toxic. The one generated by toxic leash especially as it scales off "weapon damage", which is a totall value taken each and every melee multiplier into valuation.

I mention weapon damage as this is the base for "Condition overload", which makes it scale multiplicative with each present status type on the enemy and is also affected by stealth etc. without buggs that may be fixed soon.

Build a telos boltace for Range/Maiming/Status and use it equipped and you get 2-3 status types guaranteed (slash, toxic leash, spore viral) and 1-3 from your weapon (puncture, 1-2 elements-use aoe elements to affect multiple enemys) with each slide attack. (up to x16 multiplier, getting bigger with each additional status up to x105, next to x8 stealth and x3,6-7,2 (kavat) crit)

Those savage multipliers are the base for the toxic damage which is beein carried on with your spores as you hit everything w lash in a 24m radius (48m dia) with each hit.

Damage base kinda falls off with the range, similar to excals waves but thats still the best mechanic usage in the game imo. (should the poison synergy work that is. I'm kinda sceptical about that myself.)

I'm still kind of a noobie. :P I have one Fleeting Expertise and it's max rank.. I also don't have Primed Continuity because I didn't know it existed and everyone I've asked who I've traded with don't have Primed Flow or Primed Continuity. Praying Baro brings one of those this weekend...

16 minutes ago, (PS4)CallousSapphire said:

I'm still kind of a noobie. :P I have one Fleeting Expertise and it's max rank.. I also don't have Primed Continuity because I didn't know it existed and everyone I've asked who I've traded with don't have Primed Flow or Primed Continuity. Praying Baro brings one of those this weekend...

The difference is 15% duration to its nonprime varriant so it's not THAT important really. Only becomes rellevant on finished builds. You could even replace speed drift (casting speed+runnig speed, personal preference really) with constitution and have a good duration like that as well. Having a Fleeting expertise on R3-4 (preferably 3, not 2. sry just noticed the typo) is rather important tho. Don't sweat it. Maxing that one is a typical newbie misstake. Keep the maxed one and get yourself another one. You may need the extra efficiency in the future. That mod, naramon focus and a propper melee setup (Telos Boltace is best, any weapon with appropiate damage and range should work tho) should be your goal for now. 

A friend of mine might even have a prime con on his dead account...trading tax is 1 mil tho and i could only promise a good deal, no gifts, should you grow tired of waiting.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

13 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

The difference is 15% duration to its nonprime varriant so it's not THAT important really. Only becomes rellevant on finished builds. You could even replace speed drift (casting speed+runnig speed, personal preference really) with constitution and have a good duration like that as well. Having a Fleeting expertise on R3-4 (preferably 3, not 2. sry just noticed the typo) is rather important tho. Don't sweat it. Maxing that one is a typical newbie misstake. Keep the maxed one and get yourself another one. You may need the extra efficiency in the future. That mod, naramon focus and a propper melee setup (Telos Boltace is best, any weapon with appropiate damage and range should work tho) should be your goal for now. 

A friend of mine might even have a prime con on his dead account...trading tax is 1 mil tho and i could only promise a good deal, no gifts, should you grow tired of waiting.

I got Fleeting Expertise for Trinity Prime, actually. She's my main sortie frame even though I haven't done a sortie yet. 

I run Gas Ignis, Gas Pox and Corrosive Lesion right now on Saryn.

But that sounds good. Wouldn't have to wait for Baro to maybe bring it, haha. My PSN is the same as my username (well, obviously :P) if you want to add me. :) I'd like to start doing sorties and playing with people, because I usually just play on my own. And my boyfriend doesn't play Warframe often, sadly. 

44 minutes ago, (PS4)CallousSapphire said:

I got Fleeting Expertise for Trinity Prime, actually. She's my main sortie frame even though I haven't done a sortie yet. 

I run Gas Ignis, Gas Pox and Corrosive Lesion right now on Saryn.

But that sounds good. Wouldn't have to wait for Baro to maybe bring it, haha. My PSN is the same as my username (well, obviously :P) if you want to add me. :) I'd like to start doing sorties and playing with people, because I usually just play on my own. And my boyfriend doesn't play Warframe often, sadly. 

Will do. Can't exactly promise to be vey avaiable tho. I'm from middle europe and only playing late evening, what's most likely morning/afternoon for you.

Just invite whenever you see me ;)

15 hours ago, (PS4)CallousSapphire said:

I am currently running: 

feel free to add me , i red that you wanted to start playing sortie, i can help :) 

^^^^

You shouldn't have put the option in the room that you're a girl by mentioning that you have a boyfriend. Now those guys will pop up. Ask everyone that wants to befriend you from this point forth for free starter plat tho. Pretty sure they won't say no. 50:50?

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

6 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

^^^^

You shouldn't have put the option in the room that you're a girl by mentioning that you have a boyfriend. Now those guys will pop up. Ask everyone that wants to befriend you from this point forth for free starter plat tho. Pretty sure they won't say no. 50:50?

Aha, yes, I'm female. xD Well, I do want Valkyr Prime... Guess 100 plat is my friends' list price. :P Kidding. Most people don't even know I'm female. I guess the "Sapphire" isn't enough. 

Friend request sent, by the way. :)

4 hours ago, (PS4)CallousSapphire said:

Aha, yes, I'm female. xD Well, I do want Valkyr Prime... Guess 100 plat is my friends' list price. :P Kidding. Most people don't even know I'm female. I guess the "Sapphire" isn't enough. 

Friend request sent, by the way. :)

Skyrim reference?