Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warfame Multi-Player - Ideology

yokaitengu

After a long time effort of attaining the best gear such as; Weapons, Mods, Warframes, Orkin Reactors-Catalysts and etc. What is left for the pro players to do? Sure we can complete our Dojo to it's maximum potential, but then what? Even I took long breaks only to play when there's a new update. So let's get straight to the point! I feel as if to keep this game to maintain overall consistency of players, a Players Vs. Players should be implemented. 

This Multiplayer PvP Should only be for clans members to only vs. other clan members to add a big competitive flow that attracts hardcore gamer's or turn them into one. (It will drive people try to get the best Mods, Weapons, and Warframes to reach to the top of the ranks)

How it works:

Considering that Warframes are hard to earn, and easy to buy, Clans on the same team cannot pick the same warframes.(Example: Ally 1 and Ally 2 cannot both be frost. Why? Because the snow globe skill should be a defensive role and the PvP wouldn't be balance. Also because since this earn or buy game Warfame's economic should be either profitable or the player's play time will increase, and Warframe's skills will have there own cool-down time PvP only.)

HP/Shields

Because each Warframe is different and have there own unique traits there HP will range from 4,500-5,500 depending on the Warframe, and shields 1,500-2,500 (The reason why shields and HP are so high is because, the weapons in this game do high damage and instead of, a game like call of duty you die in a couple of bullets with this players can actually have fights will last longer.) This will make it easier for developers, instead of trying to balance out each and every weapon for P'svs.P's

If you think HP and Shield mods will make this game over powered, well your wrong. Although HP is high HP and Shield Mods only adds your Warframes Base Rank Warframes HP's Multiplier.(Example: say a Warframe at rank 30 base HP is  300 and I use a 100% Vitality increase it's only adding 600 HP to your Warframe in this mode, however weapons will not be changed unless developers decide too.)

Maps

Well I honestly don't know the name of every section of a mission but, players can also side with me that most of these sections of missions on the planets have places that look very well.

Please Criticizes good or bad feel free to pitch your ideas as well. Thanks for reading

YokaiTengu- Demon Demon Wind  

wow, such astonishing and sound logic. you definitely seem to know what you're talking about!

uh yea... DE doesn't want pvp. this thread belongs in the off topic/fan fiction section.  not in "improving warframe" or "warframe feedback".