Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ymin - The Frozen Mountain

BlackDiamondAce

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

He has the most power out of any frame.. Do you even play Warframe?

"do you even warframe?"  Apparently I do, because I own Volt and he has less energy than (excluding prime variants): Atlas, Banshee, Chroma, Ember, Equinox, Ivara, Limbo, Loki, Mirage, Nezha, Nova, Nyx, Octavia, Saryn, Trinity, and Vauban.  Volt prime has the most energy however, twice the normal capacity, being tied for the most with Saryn Prime, followed by Ivara with 262.5.

Although 175 unranked is ludicrously high, it isn't the most a warframe can get at max rank.  I'm going to lower it by 50 points base and give 25 to the end to compensate.

16 hours ago, BlackDiamondAce said:

"do you even warframe?"  Apparently I do, because I own Volt and he has less energy than (excluding prime variants): Atlas, Banshee, Chroma, Ember, Equinox, Ivara, Limbo, Loki, Mirage, Nezha, Nova, Nyx, Octavia, Saryn, Trinity, and Vauban.  Volt prime has the most energy however, twice the normal capacity, being tied for the most with Saryn Prime, followed by Ivara with 262.5.

Although 175 unranked is ludicrously high, it isn't the most a warframe can get at max rank.  I'm going to lower it by 50 points base and give 25 to the end to compensate.

We both know (yes even you know) that I meant Volt Prime. Being a smart alec really isn't wise of you, or mature for that matter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

due to personal reason and community reason, Ysmir will be bumped once a month from here on until further notice.  I want to continue this frame, but with an incomplete quest to tie it in and optimizations not being made.  I feel I've hit the end of the road for Ysmir, I hope one day I can return and make him work, for now I am working with some people on the design council who is helping my tweak a support concept, trying to find the right balance.  it is going okay so far, and I will leave the two guys helping me on the concept nameless so nobody gets in trouble.  thanks for all the support since Ysmir's inception, its hard to put a baby down.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

you know, I never got far in making the quest.  it fell through but the scraps were: new tile sets on venus, infested tunnels below the ice that cannot overtake orokin machines, and giant worm like infested boss that would have been a ground only trials mission.  though since the open world on venus is coming, I think I have a new place for him.  i'll try making something to try and incorporate it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2017-03-20 at 11:39 AM, Voluundr said:

An intersting frame, seems very much like Frost got into an internet argument and subsequently went on a murderous rampage to quell his anger. I like it.

My only thought is the name of the final ability, seeing that Ragnarok describes the desctruction (or the twilight, depending on which suffix you use) of the norse gods. Niflheim may be a better name, in my opinion, since we're on the subject of a primordial giant literally made of ice (In mythology, anyway), the name of the world of ice that he was formed from would be more fitting as his ultimate. Keep its function the same, looks like fun to use.

you could also name it after the great winter which is the first stage of Ragnarok

its Fimbulvetr or Fimbulwinter if you are english