Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build help: Twin Vipers Riven (the SEQUEL!)

Cyborg-Rox

Question

This is a bit of a "part 2" since I had a similar topic yesterday.

Well, I got my hands on a Twin Viper Riven with good Multishot, and I'm wondering if using Primed Heated Charge instead of Barrel Diffusion will give me more damage.

On-paper, with my build, the damage with Barrel Diffusion is 20k Sustained DPS, and 21k with Primed Heated Charge. However, since the amount of Corrosive damage I get along with the Heat damage gets very reduced, is it worth it?

6uWztz2.png

And no, I'm not changing the build... I need deez mods ;-;

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

2 answers to this question

Depends on the faction you are facing. you are dealing with a pure damage build, you dont want to loose corrosive damage against ferrite armor for instance. 

Always check if your build is suitable for a specific faction.

I consider Barrel Diffusion a must in almost any secondary, it boosts your overall damage and also damage in all types of damage. your second build has much more heat but less corrosive, impact, slash and puncture. So the weapon itself would only be better if you were facing only enemies where heat has bonuses, which will never be the case.

1 minute ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Depends on the faction you are facing. you are dealing with a pure damage build, you dont want to loose corrosive damage against ferrite armor for instance. 

Always check if your build is suitable for a specific faction.

I consider Barrel Diffusion a must in almost any secondary, it boosts your overall damage and also damage in all types of damage. your second build has much more heat but less corrosive, impact, slash and puncture. So the weapon itself would only be better if you were facing only enemies where heat has bonuses, which will never be the case.

Alright, thanks for the tips