Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A question about dojo connectors and reactor placement

ShenzaiBird

Question

20170321180417_1_by_mainarashenzai-db33d

If I place a cross connector at the end of that straight hallway, will I be able to connect reactors on all the 3 doors? Or will I need to extend the corridor a bit more for it to fit with the already existing reactor already placed?

I plan to have 10 reactors clustered nicely around this same area, with two being the 2 already placed, 3 additional ones at the end of each long corridor (which are gonna be two) and the other 2 on the other open cross section, just like the first 2. 

3 answers to this question

15 hours ago, ShenzaiBird said:

20170321180417_1_by_mainarashenzai-db33d

If I place a cross connector at the end of that straight hallway, will I be able to connect reactors on all the 3 doors? Or will I need to extend the corridor a bit more for it to fit with the already existing reactor already placed?

I plan to have 10 reactors clustered nicely around this same area, with two being the 2 already placed, 3 additional ones at the end of each long corridor (which are gonna be two) and the other 2 on the other open cross section, just like the first 2. 

Yes, you can do it like @Darkfeather21 has shown in his image. 

But keep in mind that once you build yourself this cluster you will have a hard time adding new reactors at a later point (expanding the clan). Just for practical reasons I would advise chaining x-connectors with one reactor to the left and one reactor the right.