Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mastery rank 18 bug

(PSN)demonslayer035

12 hours ago, (PS4)demonslayer035 said:

does any one have the same bug as I do?, I mean when the mission starts non enemy shows up at any moment so you fail the mission.. and you get stuck on MR 17

i am in here now and yes.. nothing is happening.. seems like this is broken too after this new update...

so i can confirm the same is happening at xbox.

Edited by (XB1)II Slye II

12 hours ago, (PS4)demonslayer035 said:

does any one have the same bug as I do?, I mean when the mission starts non enemy shows up at any moment so you fail the mission.. and you get stuck on MR 17

this happened to me last night. i don't know why, its not that bad tho but i just have to wait another day. il probably be almost 19 because i never got a few warframes when i was new so the other day i farmed them out and had 5 frames to level up yesterday. 

im about to try the mastery rank 18 test for the 2nd time to see if it was just a glitch or an actual bug...shutting down app, turning off all additional loads on my network and refreshing the xbox one and reloading warframe to rerun mastery rank 18 test now...also waiting for chat to load up and switching to solo matchmaking mode just to be sure...loading in...it worked!!! keep in mind, when the match started, i clicked NOTHING, waiting for the entire startup before i touched a button..dont skip animation..wait till lets you move to move toward cryochamber... =)

Edited by (XB1)ntegr8

On ‎22‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:26 PM, (Xbox One)ntegr8 said:

im about to try the mastery rank 18 test for the 2nd time to see if it was just a glitch or an actual bug...shutting down app, turning off all additional loads on my network and refreshing the xbox one and reloading warframe to rerun mastery rank 18 test now...also waiting for chat to load up and switching to solo matchmaking mode just to be sure...loading in...it worked!!! keep in mind, when the match started, i clicked NOTHING, waiting for the entire startup before i touched a button..dont skip animation..wait till lets you move to move toward cryochamber... =)

well the glitch fixed itself ... I just wait like a day .....I could going forward hehe :)