Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8 Syndicate Medals

Toaster-Kun

Question

2 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, ToasterKun said:

Is it possible for a syndicate medal to get bugged/not spawn? Because I literally search the whole map all the time with Thief's Wit and I always find 7 and only 8 on rare occasions.

i almost always find 8. only time i find 7 or less is when the map bugs and rooms get inaccessible. if you can, get carriers "looter" mod. that will help a ton. my stratagy is to go into the syndicate mission solo with a carrier with no attack precept looter and vaccume. that makes it so he destroys crates for me and picks up the drops. makes it much easier to spot the medallions. Then basically you DONT go towards the objective marker. go every direction but the marker till you have no where else to go but towards the maker. then in the next room rinse and repeat.

Try combining Thief's Wit + Loot Detector + Animal Instinct; they will stack to show you everything in the tri-state area.  Don't be afraid to turn on full map in in large rooms.

However, even with that you still have to jump up all the way to the ceiling in tall rooms/areas, because the vertical range of loot detection is much smaller than its horizontal range.