Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Relics

Rosain

Question

While I am still a new player, I am finding it harder and harder to find where I can farm the gear I want, I can't seem to hunt for a specific item unless it's a relic I have already or I ask a higher level friend who has a bunch of relics.

Online sources (tennodrops, forums, wiki) don't seem to be updated to show every relic loot table or relic drop locations, they're even missing many many relics. 

What I'm trying to say is, I want information on relic drop locations and loot tables for them... so I can hunt for primes easier...

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Rosain said:

While I am still a new player, I am finding it harder and harder to find where I can farm the gear I want, I can't seem to hunt for a specific item unless it's a relic I have already or I ask a higher level friend who has a bunch of relics.

Online sources (tennodrops, forums, wiki) don't seem to be updated to show every relic loot table or relic drop locations, they're even missing many many relics. 

What I'm trying to say is, I want information on relic drop locations and loot tables for them... so I can hunt for primes easier...

As mentioned above you can find locations for certain relics in your Codex and the Wiki does have a list of Primes and their relics. 
Which you can find here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic/ByRewards
Tactical Potato provided a spreadsheet for the most recent best spots to farm for relics.

hF9I7M4.png