Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura System Discussion 9.1.4 Thread Merger

Pandemoniuhm

It is too bad the gaming community these days consists only of people who want easymode gameplay. This is why even Warframe now has started catering to idiots, and deleting a perfectly fine system in lieu of something that's simply idiotic.

Maybe the developers will get back to their senses. Maybe not.

The old system was miles better than this new system. It's just the idiotic "we want easymode" crowd on the forums that somehow convinced DE to make a stupid mistake. All we can hope for is they reverse the F*** out of it and stop catering to the "easymode" crowd.

The old system was miles better than this new system. It's just the idiotic "we want easymode" crowd on the forums that somehow convinced DE to make a stupid mistake. All we can hope for is they reverse the F*** out of it and stop catering to the "easymode" crowd.

Why?

Sohardcore.jpg

Because the old sytem required thought and the sacrifice of some 'personal' gain on your Warframe to boost the party's capabilities.

Now you just slot in whatever aura you want and "hurr durr I'm a pro".

Because the old sytem required thought and the sacrifice of some 'personal' gain on your Warframe to boost the party's capabilities.

Now you just slot in whatever aura you want and "hurr durr I'm a pro".

thats an opinion, not a reason. 

No, that's a reason, because it states fact, not opinion. Sure, I have an opinion that everyone who likes this change is mentally challenged. But the fact is it's changed it from a system that required you to sacrifice one for the other to a system that punishes you for not having an aura.

No, that's a reason, because it states fact, not opinion. Sure, I have an opinion that everyone who likes this change is mentally challenged. But the fact is it's changed it from a system that required you to sacrifice one for the other to a system that punishes you for not having an aura.

no thats is opinion. Facts are words backed by proof. 

"the system required you to sacrifice one for the other to" Some people didnt have to sacrifice anything, Therefore proving your post as an opinnion and not a fact. 

You ALWAYS had to sacrifice mod points. This is fact. You're an idiot. That is an opinion, though it sure is starting to look like fact.

its still an opinion. 

If spending energy points is a sacrifice, then arent we still "sacrificing" energy points for mod even after this change?

Not at all. Just a human capable of regular thought. It's too bad the most vocal of the community are not capable of this level of thought and we get  changes to make this game cater to the mentally challenged crowd.

I suppose adding /sarcasm makes you cool.

/sarcasm

What are you even talking about?

Fact: Using an aura in the previous system required you to sacrifice mod points.

Fact: Using an aura in this system gains you mod points.

The first requires thought.

The second caters to a crowd that seems to be incapable of that.

Fact: Using an aura in the previous system required you to sacrifice mod points. *****fact******

Fact: Using an aura in this system gains you mod points. ***** see thats a fact******

The first requires thought.   *******opinion******

The second caters to a crowd that seems to be incapable of that. *******opinion******

Edited by Ventias

The system as it was, was fine. Auras cost points: you have to sacrifice something to gain something, it required thought.

Yeah.

"So will I Forma my gear four times, or five?"

These are the real questions in life.

You ALWAYS had to sacrifice mod points. This is fact. You're an idiot. That is an opinion, though it sure is starting to look like fact.

The original artifact system didn't sacrifice anything. Calling people idiots cause they don't share your opinion now? I don't think you belong on the forums. Perhaps a ban would be in order?

Edited by Mikki79

Fact: Using an aura in the previous system required you to sacrifice mod points.

Fact: Using an aura in this system gains you mod points.

The first requires thought.

The second caters to a crowd that seems to be incapable of that.

Fact: Using an artifact used to be a pleasant little add on.

Fact: Using the first version of the auras could set you back 9-10 mod points (1/3 mod points in an unpotato'd frame)

You don't seem to know the difference between fact an opinion. You seem to want to turn everything you don't like into an opinion. Maybe you're dumber than I thought. Let's end this discussion. I've made my point - you've... well. You've acted like a dumbass.

You don't seem to know the difference between fact an opinion. You seem to want to turn everything you don't like into an opinion. Maybe you're dumber than I thought. Let's end this discussion. I've made my point - you've... well. You've acted like a dumbass.

yes, thats why two* people agree with me. 

Edited by Ventias