Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[English] Shinisakura recruiting! Active Discord and more

Vesiga

large.png?1443226758large.png?1443226758large.png?1443226758large.png?1443226758large.png?1443226758large.png?1443226758

We're looking to explore every bit of content within Warframe. 
We have a Website, and Discord voice which will be given on your joining.
You are not required to use these, but they're encouraged. 

Requirements; 
Speak English

That's it!

Rules;
Respect one another. 
Watch your language (A few bad things isn't a problem, but if you talk like a drunk sailor you will make clannies uncomfortable)
Help if you can,.

What We Do; 
Raids, PvP, Starchart Missions, Void, Events, Alerts, Syndicates, Hangouts in the Dojo, and more!

About Us;
We here at Shinisakura want our clan members to be comfortable in their game play, and progress, and learn, and hone their skills.
We'll do what we can to help you, but we don't do handouts for beggars!
We accept every MR rank because we all started as "noobs"
We'll help you grow up to be at our level!

Our Admin(s);
Beastmoffy
CeLunaVie
Tatcher
Message them for a invite if I am offline. 

Dojo Tours are welcome!

Our Emblem;
Our clans emblem(above) was made by the very generous AmbyDelacroix
It's a mix of our clans name, and the alliance we are leaders of named "Fomorian" 

What We Have;
We have a very organized Dojo that was made by mapping out on paper first with general ideas of what should go where based on what the room is about. Teleporters are to every main attraction! (Along with decor everywhere)
All rooms are colored, and we have almost every pigment researched(though that's not really.. any needed thing, but we may as well) 
All labs complete(not counting pigments for dojo wall coloring)
Floor 4; Observatory
Floor 3; Gardens, Grandest hall
Floor 2; Gardens, Honor room, Dueling
Floor 1; Main room with trading post and every Lab.
Basement; Reactors and Halls to add capacity and energy for more rooms, and the obstacle course

About The Alliance;
We are the main clan of the alliance "Fomorian" that is allied of 8+ clans! 
We're all very nice, and laid back, and helpful. 
When they bring back the solar rails, we plan to get right on that! 

Member Count; 57

Clan Ranks;

[DE]Twin Queen - Clan leader

Royal Admin - People accepted for their admin application, only grakata+ may apply

Queen Guard - Admin back-ups

Clem - Trusted, older members, helpful

Grakata - Helpful Actives

Fomor - Actives

Worm - New members

Rathuumed - Inactives)30days+ (If you don't let us know you're going to be gone for awhile, you will be placed here and kicked next day)

Alliance Emblem;
GI5iVR2.pngGI5iVR2.pngGI5iVR2.pngGI5iVR2.pngGI5iVR2.pngGI5iVR2.png

Edited by Vesiga

Dojo colors change based on holidays! (the important ones, like Xmas and Halloween) 

Floor 1
HoB0GeT.jpg 

Floor 2
KjSIKnS.jpg

Floor 3 (more rooms when more rooms are released in to the game)
dCvNeUv.jpg

Basement
gXbjIGq.jpg

Floor 4(observe only)
6u0Oxd9.jpg

Teleporter List it scrolls ><
wZGFyyo.jpg

Edited by Vesiga

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

7 hours ago, Bachuuu said:

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

We have already completed the Ceremony. Rank 9 and a half clan now 

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, OuterHeaven13 said:

Hi i am interested in joining your clan i just wanted to see if there were any new requirements for me to apply.

our only requirements is speaking English so we can talk with you~ an invite will be sent out as i'm typing this reply!
EDIT: says youre already in a clan, if you still wish to join us you have to leave before you get an invite :d

Edited by Vesiga

1 hour ago, FutureRapture said:

Does it matter if I'm completely new to the game? Trying to find a helpful clan to point me in the directions I need to go in, and assist me with the game. 

I speak English and play frequently, I'm currently MR2

you can be new, it's alright! we all started as noobs and worked our way up. I will help you in any way I can! invite will be sent shortly

Just now, Apollo.301 said:

Hey, may i join the clan?
I'm MR 2 and I'm new to the game and looking for a clan to join. My last clan kick me out and I am looking for a new clan. IGN: Apollo.301

invite sent!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Dbluepeng said:

MR 12 Casual player looking to join, last clan kinda died and wanted to lok for clan for clan weapons. IGN: Dbluepeng

Invite will be sent asap, just got off work. 

4 hours ago, Gentlemoa said:

Hello, is this still active? 

If you got a slot then i'd be interested to join.
I am MR18 right now, but i really don't care about leveling that up. 
I am from the EU if that matters. 

Yep! still active! 
MR 18 is great, you only need MR13 anyways for every weapon in the game currently so anything above is just preference. 
The only thing that matters is that you're able to type in English so we can all understand :D
and invite will be sent asap. 

Heya! My IGN is Looney. (yes, the dot is a part of it) and I'm Finnish. I'm currently at MR24 and looking for a change of scenery from my current clan: MORBID that I have stayed with for over a year now and all the familiar faces are starting to get replaced by new and unfamiliar ones. All that's left for me to do in-game right now is basically just fashionframe and grind conclave for more fashion. Also occasional sorties and kuva farms and what not. Still playing daily and looking for some new shenanigans and social people. Hope you got a spot left!

18 minutes ago, Looney. said:

Heya! My IGN is Looney. (yes, the dot is a part of it) and I'm Finnish. I'm currently at MR24 and looking for a change of scenery from my current clan: MORBID that I have stayed with for over a year now and all the familiar faces are starting to get replaced by new and unfamiliar ones. All that's left for me to do in-game right now is basically just fashionframe and grind conclave for more fashion. Also occasional sorties and kuva farms and what not. Still playing daily and looking for some new shenanigans and social people. Hope you got a spot left!

There is room! However you have to leave your current clan to obtain an invite~

16 minutes ago, TomerTheChameleon said:

how do i join?

All I have to do is send an invite in game, then all you have to do in game is... 
press ESC > go to communications > inbox > click accept!
Don't forget to craft you clan key in your foundry after you accept! it allows you to enter the dojo - which gives you access to clan exclusive weapons/warframes

• 2 months later...