The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible alteration to the Hind

Deatherage_

I love the changes to the Hind, the extra damage in the semi auto mode really does show but with the semi auto fire mode locked to the alt fire key makes it feel clunky to use. Could it be possible to have the alt fire button let the Hind swap between its firing modes like how the Zarr is set up?

I came here to make exactly this comment. Why would anyone want it any other way? The first Riven I ever got was for the Hind, so I was looking forward to derping around with it, but I guess I'll just wait it out...

10 hours ago, Deatherage_ said:

I love the changes to the Hind, the extra damage in the semi auto mode really does show but with the semi auto fire mode locked to the alt fire key makes it feel clunky to use. Could it be possible to have the alt fire button let the Hind swap between its firing modes like how the Zarr is set up?

despite that, I think they should give the secondary fire mode SOUND a bit more....PUNCH....it curently sounds so wimpy...

yes and yes.

3 hours ago, SprinKah said:

despite that, I think they should give the secondary fire mode SOUND a bit more....PUNCH....it curently sounds so wimpy...

ikr. like it dosnt even make a gun sound. its just the sound of the burst ending..which only sounds good behind that beastly burst sound