Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Vor Drop?

arche

VOR IS TOO BLOODY HARD TO KILL, WE HAD 4 PEOPLE AND STILL COULDNT KILL HIM, THOSE DAMN SHOCKING GRENADES.

You're doing it wrong.

Run from those Teslas.

He now has 3 stages.

1st stage, uses Seer and Skana

2nd stage, spams Tesla.

3rd stage, Void Key BEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! (And Tesla)

He'll put up an indestructible shield (Snow Globe?) and spawn Lancers in between each stage.

Edited by Rengakun

VOR IS TOO BLOODY HARD TO KILL, WE HAD 4 PEOPLE AND STILL COULDNT KILL HIM, THOSE DAMN SHOCKING GRENADES.

great should be fun on that SOLO mode I always play.  That sounds terrible though.  I guess they don't care about the solo players anymore. All those promises...

Edited by BloodDoll

Meanwhile i solo him with ease with my "still leveling up and no forma/potato" saryn and hek . I must say , he is the boss with the best mechanic right now , i have a lot of fun fighting him

I feel everything has gotten a dump truck improvement in damage and resistance while we've gotten a nerf in the form of losing artifacts.

You make it sound as if that was punishment. 

And we didn't lose artifacts. Actually we got buffed artifacts auras instead - Rifle Amp (20%->45%) 

You are doing it wrong. I soloed him.

I soloed him with a sicarius,and a grakata.No potatoes, and the frame was vauban lv 7.

It takes time,but i killed him.Sadly,next mission stalker got me since my team don't care if i write "STALKER ON ME,ALL NEAR CRYOPOD PLEASE".