Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

riven mod challenge, nearly impossible

0relllius

Question

I got a mission on a riven mod which tells me to sustain x3 combo with a pet preset for 30 seconds, tried to solo akkad with low leveld weapon but with the mobs CC attacks I nearly can't do S#&$ without them kicking me out of the map back and fourth (currently using nova) the whole week I was trying to reach x3, I reach it but can't stay in it for over 1sec then some CC bastard comes and kicks me with his iron fist. 

8 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Reifnir said:

You do know these exist, right?

latest?cb=20160401031257latest?cb=20161027211111

Just equip one of them (both, if you want to make sure) and enter any solo survival run. You'll be done in a matter of minutes.

Don't have these.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)auwsomestgamer said:

Wait, are you doing the easy combo counter one? Just bring venka and make sure you have body count or drifting contact. Akkad is fine, just make sure you solo.

Edit: Really, really easy.

Sadly don't have these both mods, so probably it will be harder for me.

1 minute ago, (PS4)auwsomestgamer said:

Drifting contact is not that hard to get. You can buy in trade for like 20 platinum max. 

Out of plat, have been traded the whole week, tell me where to grind it so I can try to do so.

4 minutes ago, Tetravaal said:

Sadly don't have these both mods, so probably it will be harder for me.

While Body count is not readily available, being a Shadow Debt mod, Drifting Contact is just a Nightmare Mod. Keep running any Nightmare missions you find and you'll get one soon enough. Or, if all else fails, try to buy one from someone in trade chat. Body Count can be found as low as 10 plat a piece, drifting contact is ~30-ish. 

Edit:

Copied over from the wiki article on Drifting Contact - "Obtained from medium Nightmare Missions, which can be found on Phobos, Jupiter, Ceres, Saturn, Void, Lua, and Europa". 

Edited by Reifnir

16 minutes ago, Reifnir said:

While Body count is not readily available, being a Shadow Debt mod, Drifting Contact is just a Nightmare Mod. Keep running any Nightmare missions you find and you'll get one soon enough. Or, if all else fails, try to buy one from someone in trade chat. Body Count can be found as low as 10 plat a piece, drifting contact is ~30-ish. 

Edit:

Copied over from the wiki article on Drifting Contact - "Obtained from medium Nightmare Missions, which can be found on Phobos, Jupiter, Ceres, Saturn, Void, Lua, and Europa". 

11 minutes ago, ashrah said:

get  body count go in void stay in big hall do not  go in any other rooms u will mess spawns..  and just   do it there... that is pretty easy...

Understood, thanks people.