Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Aura Slots....(New Point/idea)

Nazarel

Yea everyone's mad about them taking mod capacity points.

Yea everyone's mad about the polarities.

Yea you need to also consider that the effects of said mods are greater than they were before.

+45% rifle damage.. worth 4 points.

That is all.

Cheers <3

I do like that I am now able to combine excess artifacts like mods, but I also very very much hate the fact that they take mod points.

My warframe build were all carefully planned to use every last point on mods so nothing is wasted. Now, the aura system has thrown a wrench into all that.

And the polarities are even worse, some frames "can't" use certain auras without forma'ing?

I would much rather the aura system function the way the mod system does, but as a separate system with its own separate points, and no polarities by default. Overall, the idea is good, but it needs a lot of tweaking. Until then, R.I.P. Energy Siphon.

Honestly, its not that bad. I just want to have the aura slots be clean slots with no polarities. That way I can use energy siphon on my banshee again without having to spend another forma to change it.

I kinda thought they would be like powers and have their own polarity.

The system itself isn't bad. The problem is, the combination of the energy cost AND the Forma requirement. One would have been enough, two is too much. And that's on top of their inherent rarity due to the fact they come from Alerts.

Artifacts have changed from something readily available to most players, to something that's for advanced players only.

Edited by Winterbraid

The system itself isn't bad. The problem is, the combination of the energy cost AND the Forma requirement. One would have been enough, two is too much. And that's on top of their inherent rarity due to the fact they come from Alerts.

Artifacts have changed from something readily available to most players, to something that's for advanced players only.

Is that bad, though?

I mean, look at the name itself.

Is it not experienced archaeologists that find more rare artifacts than those who just came out of college?

At first I was very confused about what was going on but after playing around with it for a few hours my only regret it that it is not as easy to change out, other than that it seems fine.  I only hope that they all level up awesomely.

Is that bad, though?

I mean, look at the name itself.

Is it not experienced archaeologists that find more rare artifacts than those who just came out of college?

I believe it's bad when changes take away something you already had, especially as a new player. The fact they are Alert rewards (and thus bound to planet unlocking progress) is already making them rare enough.

Edited by Winterbraid