Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's music bugged?

_Kit_Kat_Cat_

Either it's bugged or I'm missing something here...

First of all, here is my song. As you can see, it's rather "symmetrical" and simplistic, not some headache inducing randomness: 1, 2, 3, 4

The metronome section(pink) goes like this - 1 boop, 3 empty, 1 boop, 3 empty... And as far as I understand, only the frequency matters, NOT the "height" of the sound, right?

So, the bug is this...

I can get the buffs from metronome, yes. For example, stealth from crouching. Just need two crouches and boom - stealth. But the problem is that only the 1st and 2nd quarter of the whole wheel "work" like that. As soon as the melody hits 3rd quarter(and then 4th too, obviously) - I no longer can get any buffs from that. As in, no matter how I try to "catch the beat" with those circles around Octavia - I don't hit them AT ALL. But once the melody goes back to 1st quarter - everything works again, I can get the buffs...

Also, sometimes I notice that the melody itself "stutters".

When the 4th quarter ends, at the start of 1st quarter I have a note in each section right at the beginning(see screenshot). And it all plays TWO times, stuttering like that. Especially well it is heard with the Mallet section(grey)...

Updated:

After some more testing...

Metronome stops registering the actions at some point, can't identify the pattern. It's not like I described above...

Also, at some point, it stutters. Also either randomly, or some pattern.

Video below.

Edited by _Tiny_Tina_

Hypothesis: It seems to be tied to the first custom song slot in Mandachord. Songs in every other slot work as intended.
Care to test that for me?

Edit 1: Saving the same composition to another slot appears to corrupt it in a similar fashion.

Edit 2: Disproved. Appears to be tied to a combination of different instruments.

Edited by LABAL