Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod not Unveiling

Raybrand

Question

Hi

I have a veiled pistol mod that requires me to kill x enemies in a row while wall dashing/clinging without touching the floor or raising alarms, I equip the mod to my pistol, then on any mission i.e. mobile defense, sabotage, exterminate I cling to a wall and shoot enemies but my riven mod challenge isn't updating and not counting the kills. I've also tried going in as ember prime then activate wall of fire while on the wall but still doesnt count and after looking online thats how some people did it. I've seen some people use stealth but it doesnt specify that on challenge, also I have no stealth frames.

How do I get around this bug or are there any other details that are missing in the description

5 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, Raybrand said:

Hi

I have a veiled pistol mod that requires me to kill x enemies in a row while wall dashing/clinging without touching the floor or raising alarms, I equip the mod to my pistol, then on any mission i.e. mobile defense, sabotage, exterminate I cling to a wall and shoot enemies but my riven mod challenge isn't updating and not counting the kills. I've also tried going in as ember prime then activate wall of fire while on the wall but still doesnt count and after looking online thats how some people did it. I've seen some people use stealth but it doesnt specify that on challenge, also I have no stealth frames.

How do I get around this bug or are there any other details that are missing in the description

..a few solutions that may help::

unequip sentinel weapon , use only shade or prisma version

go solo

use a saryn on an infested def mission (akkad for instance) , use your 2 , use 1 several times on the molt ( your 2)  ,,, use 1 one time on an enemy with a viral or a radiation high status weapon (acrid, tysis,..) then wall hatch and wait ,    u will solve this challenge in a blink of an eye ... just follow these steps...

report back here

actually...

there are some yet unreported issues where teammates may or will ruin your riven challenge atm...  even if you dont fail it ... I witnessed this just myself this afternoon.. as a teammate was going into bleedout which then canceled my already successful riven challenge in which this was one of the criterias ... go figure

Edited by warramssie-EGT-