Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning Players needs some answers

(PSN)EvilFlowerChild

Question

Hi everyone, I stopped playing a while ago (ago round waking release) now there's so many stuff that's new that I barely understand. 

I know keys now are relics but how do they work? (also where does valkyr prime drop? I mained her)

What are riven mods? how do I get them and why should I get them? 

The new infested room in the space ship what is it ?

2 answers to this question

1. (You may have to complete the earth to mars junction that rewards the relic segment for your ship)

Each relic contains a list of parts, go to the fire symbol near alerts and pick one that matches your desired relic (lith,meso,neo,axi) then kill corrupted enemies to collect 10 yellow orbs called reactant, then when you complete the mission, the game will give you one of the parts in the relic, but you can chose one of your teammates items instead if you want. (just search up which relics contain valkyr, the wiki should have the info)

also you get a few void traces, each time you open a relic which can be used, which can be used to refine relics (read: make common items rarer and rare items commoner by a bit in the relic)

2. Riven mods are spoilers for the war within quest. Complete the war within, and then do sorties for a chance at one... because gambling for a chance to get multiple great stats on a weapon is additive. (400% multishot and 90% rire rate on miter or 60% crit chance and damage on soma/soma prime, etc.)

3. spoiler for the glast gambit quest

As everything else was answered, have some usefull info:

2.) Riven mod stats are set per weapon in 3 categorys: Strong, medicore and weak, defined over the base strength and popularity of each weapon (what makes some rivens obviously more usefull then others.) Consult the riven section of the wiki for a full list.

Strength of each stat is also defined over the mix you get. 2 positive stats are higher then 3 positive stats. 2positive stats and 1 negative are higher then 2, 3 and 3 positive and 1 negative stat.

3.) since not a spoiler: Noticed the pink tumor on your frame? The room serves to cure it permanently. You can also use them to breed chargers once it's fully grown. Just access an kubrow egg with a fully grown cyst and you'll get the option.