Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara XBox One controls

(XBOX)TrashLana

Question

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to use Ivara's Navigator power. I turn it on before I fire, but when I press Right Trigger, the gun just... fires. No slow mo camera or anything. Tried holding down Right bumper with Trigger: nothing happens. Left Bumper + Right Trigger: Nothing. This is beyond frustrating at this point.

4 answers to this question

You press right bumper + X which activates the power. And then you fire the shot. I don't think it works with all weapons. I know it works with bows, throwable melees, and the Tonkor.

This is from the Wiki:

• Projectiles refer to any shot with a physical presence and travel time. Weapons that use projectiles include bows, launchers, throwing knives, bolt-firing weapons, and thrown melee weapons using charge attacks. Navigator does not affect hitscan and continuous weapons.
Edited by CherryPauper

13 minutes ago, CherryPauper said:

You press right bumper + X which activates the power. And then you fire the shot. I don't think it works with all weapons. I know it works with bows, throwable melees, and the Tonkor.

This is from the Wiki:

• Projectiles refer to any shot with a physical presence and travel time. Weapons that use projectiles include bows, launchers, throwing knives, bolt-firing weapons, and thrown melee weapons using charge attacks. Navigator does not affect hitscan and continuous weapons.

So sniper rifles are out of the picture then. (tried using the power with Vulkar)

22 minutes ago, (Xbox One)SnipingMizzy said:

So sniper rifles are out of the picture then. (tried using the power with Vulkar)

Most snipers are hitscan weapons so no. The only non-hitscan sniper I can think of is Lanka. You can try that and see if it works with Navigator. 

Edited by CherryPauper

1 hour ago, CherryPauper said:

Most snipers are hitscan weapons so no. The only non-hitscan sniper I can think of is Lanka. You can try that and see if it works with Navigator. 

Thanks so much for the help. I've got a handful of bows to try this out on so this shouldn't be a problem anymore.