Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solar System Material List

SodapopKevin

I think the new solar system UI change is pretty neat, but what is kinda annoying me is it only shows gray icons for what material each planet gives with no names. Can we get names under the symbols or mouse over text or something? Even adding color to the symbols would be nice.

Yeah me too... I so wish that words where in there... for example, during the LORE menu, i had no idea where the back button was, it was like trying to understand windows 8 metro system.  It took almost 15 mins to figure out the escape button was useful. even during the new foundry, the cancel button messes around with the continuity of the UI.

Yeah me too... I so wish that words where in there... for example, during the LORE menu, i had no idea where the back button was, it was like trying to understand windows 8 metro system.  It took almost 15 mins to figure out the escape button was useful. even during the new foundry, the cancel button messes around with the continuity of the UI.

I'm sorry but if you don't know the escape button exits menus, then you must be pretty new to PC gaming.

I'm sorry but if you don't know the escape button exits menus, then you must be pretty new to PC gaming.

Uh, Pre-U9, Escape did NOT work in some of Warframe's windows.

I bet many Warframe players are used to Escape not working in some windows so they just got into the habit of always clicking Xs and "Backs".

But.....in the Lore window.....

There is no X.

There is no Back.

I, myself, tried hitting escape and I kept mousing over things in another UI and had to log out and log back in entirely.

And what about PS4? It is going to need an Exit button of some sort.... because not too many people hook keyboards up to a PS4.

Edited by Xylia