Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Aura System

Oizen

I dont entirely get why it has polarities. Forcing certain types of artifacts kinda assumes they're all equal. They're really not.

Almost everyone I know uses Enemy Rader or Energy Siphon. Ammo ones are near worthless.

Rejuvination is alright, but I wouldn't put it above Energy Siphon

I actually kinda liked it how it was before.

My main beef with the current system is it uses the same power pool that you'd use for mods. So basically, instead of gaining something, I lost having an artifact at my disposal. That sucks :P

I have nothing more to add, just voicing my agreement.

I do agree on a minor lvl, how ever, polarizing the slot was dumb and this new system actually shows off how many energy shipons i got. but this New AURA is a little interesting. it has made thing alot more harder on epic battles because you need more energy, but to get around this is to not polorize it and increase drop rates of some things like energy. 

But over all, im quite interested in the new AURA system it's just a little wet behind the ears.

I dont entirely get why it has polarities. Forcing certain types of artifacts kinda assumes they're all equal. They're really not.

Almost everyone I know uses Enemy Rader or Energy Siphon. Ammo ones are near worthless.

Rejuvination is alright, but I wouldn't put it above Energy Siphon

I liked it the way it was before also because now you have to add it to your Warframe and if you already have it maxed out with other cards you cant add the Aura. Before it helped you and all your teammates out inside missions. But its a good idea if they added a seperate mod spot for your warframe just for Aura's like they have seperate mod spots for your sentinals. Now that would make it worth having the Aura's.

I do agree on a minor lvl, how ever, polarizing the slot was dumb and this new system actually shows off how many energy shipons i got. but this New AURA is a little interesting. it has made thing alot more harder on epic battles because you need more energy, but to get around this is to not polorize it and increase drop rates of some things like energy. 

But over all, im quite interested in the new AURA system it's just a little wet behind the ears.

I haven't found anything harder without the Artifact.

I just kinda miss being able to use my powers a little more freely. I imagine I'll put energy siphon back on once I get my Frost Prime to 30. But, eh oh well.

Maybe We can use Formas on the artifact slot

Can't see what your teammates are taking strikes me as a gigantic flaw.

Pretty much....

AURA systems ;

Things I like:

It's integrated with the mod system meaning that it's in the same menu and it can be upgraded

the new graphics on them make them seem like they actually belong

The name because it shows that these are designed to improve teamwork and co-op play.

Things I don't like :

It uses the MOD POINT POOL (like stated above) terrible because I have several frames that I have maxed out with no extra mod points

I also don't like the fact that it USES THE MOD POINT POOL. (had to emphasize that)

there are no words to describe my disappointment with this update...all i wanted is to see the new aura system. All i want now is to see it leave.

They should all have a new polarity. Them and the slot also. I only use radar because i simply can't and will not play a game with a minimap and nothing on it. 

Just used a forma on Ash yesterday and i will use another after i hit 30 again. Why? To change the V polarities for my build to work. I calculated all to the last point of energy.

You mean to tell me that now i need to BREAK my so-damn-good-60-point build to be able to use artifacts i didn't care about?

Well, then....see you when this gets fixed, if ever.

Yeah I've been told the auras don't stack now like the artifacts did, so that along with the mod capacity it's a nerf to stacking things like energy siphon.  And now that they are mods you can't see what your teammates are taking, which again since they don't stack now is very counter-intuitive.  The new system would seem to promote diversity, but as it stands that would require having a conference of sorts b4 every mission.

I haven't found anything harder without the Artifact.

I dont know, I tried Forma 'n the warframe and things went out the window hard. I'm farming on Ceres (even though its hard) but even with a good group thos mobile defense mission got very interesting with a lvl 16 formad and reactor warframe. it was quite fun.

I have my frames optimized. There is zero left over energy. Not willing to give up a mod for an aura. Fk it no aura for me.

I  would rather roll with no aura then forma again and level up again wile getting no more mastery for my effort.

I can't really add much that hasn't been said.
I don't mind so much that they're drawn from your frame mod pool. I liked the idea that you could upgrade them like mods now. Then, I saw they were polarized. If they weren't I wouldn't care.

What I don't like is how I'm gonna have to hope (because I haven't tried) I can use a forma to change the polarity on the Artifacts I use to get them to work with all my frames. I barely ever switch off Energy siphon, but now I have to spend more time to re-level my frame to use them again efficiently?
F*** that, I'll just do without them.

I am not a big fan of the new "Aura" system thing.I do like the ability to level them up like mods, but here is just 5 suggestions.

(Suggestions)

1. instead of having all of them different polarities, make them all the same polarity, or just get rid of the polarity. It personally makes me feel that the warframe is less versatile in groups.

2. Increase the level cap by a little bit to accomodate the new "Aura" slot.

3. Create "Artifact Slots" probably 2 slots and make them unavailable to be party-wide with no polarities. Including its own amount of energy enough for two artifacts and only enough energy to be able to max one.

4. Make the Sentinels be able to equip the "Aura"

5. Return it to how it was prior to Update 9

At the same time, it is something I just have to adjust to and get used to it.