Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Vault Avaliability

KhakiKukhi

Question

So I have been looking to get Loki Prime. But it's retired. ;_;

Any chance that I may be able to get him in the Prime Vault?

And how does Prime Vault appear, is it promotional?

And when will the vault open again?

And how do I access the Vault?

I know that's a lot of questions but if I can get them answered, I'll be extremely grateful.

2 answers to this question

Every 6 months, the Prime Vault opens to bring back a vaulted frame ( 2 Frames last time) temporarily to promote sales and allow newer players to get them.

Rhino and Loki are the next to be unvaulted, so long as Mag is not brought back again, Loki would be available in December, or if he and Rhino come in a Brawn vs Brains pack, he would see a summer release in July. When that happens, the new relic system will allow you to store more relics to farm him out if you do not purchase the Vault Access, which includes their entire Access and Accessories.

Once a prime has been vaulted, you have to wait for the devs to decide its time to "unseal" the prime vault. All that means is that they have decided to add their parts to the drop tables (in relics since the relic system was added) for a short time. The most recent was Frost/Ember prime but they usually only do a single frame and the weapons they were released with.

Its not a physical thing you can find and try to open