Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9 - Inability To Farm Massive Amounts Of Salvage

FailMedicXIII

Before Update 9, I was able to farm massive amounts of salvage ( 13,000 Salvage ) in under 2 hours at Olympus, but now it seems that EVERY resource drop from Olympus is either Morphics or Polymer Bundles, both resources which I have no use for anymore as I have 56 Morphics and 27,000 Polymer Bundles. This also makes Morphics a common resource as of now because it is no longer a challenge to obtain Morphics. I do hope that DE could really revert the resource drop of certain defenses as we do those defenses particularly for those resources, but if there are no more resources to farm at the specific defenses, obtaining resources would be much more of a challenge, excluding Morphics, Polymer Bundles and Nano Spores.

P.S. I just realized that not a bit of Salvage even dropped from Mars, Olympus anymore even though it states that Salvage supposedly drops from Olympus.

yeah cant wait for the hotfix XDDDDD

The hotfix already happened, last night everything had mercury drops and they fixed that. 

Nothing has been said about the current situation on rare loot drops being too common, and common being rare.

Because some people have thousands of Salvage... XD

On the other hand, i have like 11 Neural Sensors right now, enough for the rest of the frames, so i can't complain. Not to mention being able to avoid Nightmare Psamathe for Modules....

so hang on, does this mean the 9.1 update was supposed to fix the resource drops or is there a 9.2 coming to fix it?  Because if it was supposed to be 9.1 then it didn't work...

2 runs on Valefor, Europa for Rubedo got me 44 control modules and 20 morphics o.O

This is weird. After the first hotfix yesterday i tried lo on jupiter & it seemed to drop salvage just fine as previously. But then suddenly i dunno what changed and there are suddenly only rare mats dropping there.

How could it just happen without any additional update or any changes going into the game ?

I just spent 2 hours trying to farm Rubedo on Sedna and Europa....did Kappa and Valefor....got mostly morphics and control modules....and only a few Rubedo drops 12, 18, 16 very small...total after 2 hrs....around 100....   o.O  good luck trying to build anything in the foundry that needs 500 Rubedo etc...

Developers?  Are you issuing another patch for this?  Or was 9.1 hotfix supposed to have fixed it?