Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just two questions about the dojo and mastery rank tests.

Firstly, will there ever be an option to go to the dojo if your Xbox Live isn't turned on? Currently, it just says change your seconds. Even if you can't do this due to hosting/data constraints, you could atleast have some sort of research UI which allows you to purchase clan bps, contribute to the vaults, just necessities. 

Also, if you fail your mastery rank test (not as practice, but when you do the real thing), do you have to re-earn all of the mastery for that rank or can you just try again in 24 hours?

Thanks,

Rock.

No, you do not have to re-earn mastery points, you could call it just a cooldown before you try again.

As for the Xboxlive it's up to the developers, I haven't heard anything about that, but it may happen someday.

Edited by Dwolfknight

1 hour ago, Dwolfknight said:

No, you do not have to re-earn mastery points, you could call it just a cooldown before you try again.

As for the Xboxlive it's up to the developers, I haven't heard anything about that, but it may happen someday.

I don't think it's possible to play Warframe without XBL though, so maybe more due to Microsoft than anything else. I could be wrong, though.